PDA

View Full Version : Don't Pay the Ransom!

TXGunNut
04-30-2017, 05:19 PM
....I've escaped. I guess no one had a spare $5 lying around after all. ;) Been doing a bit of travelling and aal of my forum time has been spent over on the WACA forum. Lots of Winchesters that needed researching, even cracked several books doing research on them and the Texas Revolution over the past few months. I notice lots of stuff going on around here, maybe even a bit of boolit casting. :p

Looks like I still need to pay my sponsor fee. Knew I was forgetting to do something around here.

salty dog
05-01-2017, 08:25 AM
I bargained them down to $3.75. They said it would be embarrassing to release you for that amount, so they "let" you escape. Your welcome:D

runfiverun
05-01-2017, 11:11 AM
I think they finally tried his Chili.

TXGunNut
05-06-2017, 01:17 AM
I think they finally tried his Chili.r cast more

Y'all are brutal! My chili is a work in process and at the moment I need to grind some more venison. Or mail in a check. Or buy more Winchesters. Or cast
more boolits. Or shoot some boolits. ;-)
M71; I will remedy my mailbox issues soon. I'll even post pics of the fly I shot @ 50 yds w/ a peep-sighted Winchester 63. But for now, buenos noches, mi amigos.

Three44s
05-06-2017, 01:36 AM
I was about to send my share of funds to get you back but I came across a full can of sr 4759 and as they say: The rest is history!

Three 44s