PDA

View Full Version : Daisyco2 200 bb pistol= value

VICIOUS
04-15-2017, 05:05 PM
HI! I am bidding on a box lot in a auction, mostly stuff but the price is being pushed up. There is a Daisy 200 pistol in the box lot is that what a collector may be biding up on as the rest is only 50 dollars new and it has now hit 75 dollars? Whats the value of of a used scratched, no box or paper work Daisy 200 co2 BB gun?

Multigunner
04-15-2017, 08:29 PM
I would not bother with one of these. They were never very reliable and extremely difficult to re pair successfully.

I'm not sure but they may have had one for sale on Baker Airgun's site. You could check there first.

VICIOUS
04-15-2017, 08:54 PM
HI; you are right I do not want the Daisy but the other things in the" box lot" in the auction. I was looking to figure out why someone is bidding me up so high for stuff other then the daisy pistol there is not any value to the other things.

Multigunner
04-15-2017, 09:58 PM
If Daisy resumed manufacture of these pistols I'd buy one, even knowing they have issues. they are just so darned nice looking.
I'd never buy a used one though even if expertly resealed. I've never seen one that didn't leak, usually right out of the box.