PDA

View Full Version : Day at the range

mjkonopka
04-12-2017, 01:36 PM
Who would be interested in getting together for a day at the range? I am from the south burbs of Chicago, but I go out to an outdoor range in Indiana often. It would be nice to meet some fellow reloaders and shoot some paper.

LUCKYDAWG13
04-13-2017, 07:14 AM
I'm up in the N/E part of the state between Rockford and Chicago looking at going out to this Range over the summer I have never been
there but looking to shoot some Trap https://www.buffalorangeshootingpark.com/

chumly2071
04-16-2017, 10:58 AM
I'm a little farther south near Bloomington, and even if it was a meet/greet/tell tall tales about casting and reloading, I might be up for it...

mjkonopka
05-06-2017, 07:33 PM
Meet and greet would be awesome. Who would be up for getting together for some beers at a bar?

Kraschenbirn
05-06-2017, 08:19 PM
In Champaign-Urbana area but always up for an opportunity to get together with fresh faces. Pick a location and date and, schedule permitting, I'll be there.

Luckydawg...that range at near Ottawa looks interesting, I'll have to check it out. Have you ever shot at Tri-County at Polo? It's a 'membership only' range but they have a full schedule of matches...IPSC, 3-gun, high-power rifle, BP, bullseye pistol, etc...open to the public. Haven't been there for a while but they've got a really nice range.

Bill