PDA

View Full Version : My Bride Called Me a Jerk

Bzcraig
04-10-2017, 09:05 PM
While eating dinner tonight my bride made the comment, "my skin looks like parchment paper," to which I replied, "well you'll be eligible for Medicare this year." Her response was (while laughing), that was a good one you jerk! It is blessing to have a wife with a great sense of humor!

Boaz
04-10-2017, 09:10 PM
You are blessed to have a good wife .

OptimusPanda
04-10-2017, 09:23 PM
At least you didn't offer to get her ink and a quill. [smilie=l:

nagantguy
04-10-2017, 09:33 PM
My wife is also great;remodeling the master bathroom got kinda stressful as it was also a busy time for her and my jobs; the antique garden tub we refinished and put on a nice platform tested my plumbing skills to the max; and then broke them,leak here leak there leak here one day there the next drain ,line , trap I took it apart and put it together 50 times;no good still water on the floor! The plumber came while I was at work, when I got home my wife was in our huge tub; I asked what did he do different than me? She said; he didn't cuss or throw any tools!!

smokeywolf
04-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Mrs. smokeywolf has a very good sense of humor. It makes a marriage so much better.

Blackwater
04-13-2017, 04:33 PM
Indeed, I think if my grandsons asked me for advice on marriage, I very well might say, "Just be sure you marry a girl with a great sense of humor." It seems to be expected today to take little things seriously, and big things frivolously. We've managed to turn everything on its head, it seems! You're a very lucky guy, Craig. Give that gal a big ol' hug! She merits it!

GhostHawk
04-13-2017, 09:05 PM
Got to have a thick hide around them females.

Or learn to curb your tongue!

I get the same regularly.