PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for my Aunt

USMC87
04-07-2017, 08:52 PM
I have an Aunt "Nellie" who is a Christian on my dads side of the family who is 88 years old and has been having a rough way to go for a while, She has been sent to Hospice because she can not swallow and is on pain meds. The nurses told my cousin that she probably would not make it till Monday, Nellie and dad have been close through life and he is taking it hard. Please pray for Nellie and the family.

Boaz
04-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Prayer coming for Nellie. May our Lord help and he will .Praying for your dad too .

Preacher Jim
04-07-2017, 09:23 PM
Lord please touch Nellie and help her , take the fear and discomfort pore your mercy upon her and her family.
Amen

LAH
04-07-2017, 10:40 PM
I have a funeral tomorrow afternoon but will try to see her & your Dad at some point. God Bless you my friend & may The Lord strengthen Terry through this trial & give grace to Nellie.

Teddy (punchie)
04-08-2017, 06:09 AM
Praying Nellie and your family

Pine Baron
04-08-2017, 08:12 AM
Prayer sent for Aunt Nellie and your family.

GhostHawk
04-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Lord I come to you in prayer to ask for another.
USMC87 has an aunt Nellie who is nearing the end.
I humbly ask you to be with her and her family.
Gather her swiftly to your loving arms lord. Ease her passing if that may be.
Console her family and remind them that nothing in this world lasts.
But that heaven awaits if you store up your treasure there.

Be with them Lord if it can be.

I ask this in the name of God the Father, the Son Jesus the Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Amen

jcren
04-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Prayers sent

jmort
04-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Praying for her

LAH
04-08-2017, 03:54 PM
I stopped for prayer with your aunt a few minutes ago. She was resting nicely. Had a visit with her daughter & granddaughter.

buckwheatpaul
04-08-2017, 09:13 PM
Father I would pray for peace and grace for Your servant Nellie. I ask and pray that she will feel no pain as Your will is done. I pray for USMC87 father who is having to deal with the impending loss of Nellie. Father, You are the great healer and I pray that You will help the family and friends to dwell on the good times they shared together and not to focus on what is currently happening to Nellie. AMEN

shoot-n-lead
04-08-2017, 09:18 PM
Prayer sent.

Blackwater
04-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Praying for Nellie, and that she be given yet a while longer. And for your Dad and the rest of the family. These are trying times, and real "character builders" for all. And if it's to be her time, then I pray He will be gentle with her, and make her transition as peaceful and comfortable as possible. We all have our time, and we're never really "ready" for it. But it comes anyway. The Good Lord giveth, but none of it is permanent. Be thankful you've had such a great person as Nellie in your life, and pray that she's left with you for yet a while longer. The real "golden ones" are few and far between in this life, but they mean SO much to us while we have them. Don't forget to be thankful for having her for those 88 years, too. It's amazing what a powerful influence the "golden ones" like Nellie can be in our lives. What a wonderful gift they are to us! And in losing them, it feels like a part of our own selves is lost, but it's really not, for they'll always live on within us. Their influence and example will never leave us, ever! Be thankful for her, and any others like her in your life. They are truly "golden."