PDA

View Full Version : Lyman 457102

Jumptrap
11-08-2005, 01:01 AM
Any of you own a 457102 mould? If so, I'd like to buy 10 bullets, preferrably cast from Lino. I want the lino because it casts a fat bullet. I will then send a couple to Dan and request he duplicate the design. The rest...I will happily send down range!

floodgate
11-08-2005, 02:45 AM
Any of you own a 457102 mould? If so, I'd like to buy 10 bullets, preferrably cast from Lino. I want the lino because it casts a fat bullet. I will then send a couple to Dan and request he duplicate the design. The rest...I will happily send down range!

Jump:

I've got one. It has an odd step in the base like a very short gas-check shank - don't know what that is for, but it shows up in the CASTPICS photo. Send me your s-mail addy and I'll loan the blocks to you for as long as you need them. I'm not set up to cast with lino just now.

Doug Elliott/floodgate
<floodgate@pacific.net>

Jumptrap
11-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Jump:

I've got one. It has an odd step in the base like a very short gas-check shank - don't know what that is for, but it shows up in the CASTPICS photo. Send me your s-mail addy and I'll loan the blocks to you for as long as you need them. I'm not set up to cast with lino just now.

Doug Elliott/floodgate
<floodgate@pacific.net>

you got mail!