PDA

View Full Version : Can't post pictures?

54bore
03-18-2017, 11:07 PM
I take it there is a limit to how many images you can post? I tried to post a few pics of old stuff in the new section but it wont let me? Is this per year, per month?

KYCaster
03-19-2017, 10:43 AM
Yes, there is a limit. The pix will stay in your ATTACHMENTS folder till you delete them.

Click on your avatar, that will take you to your UserCP page.
Go to the bottom of the menu on the left and select "ATTACHMENTS". All the pix you've posted will be listed.
Click on the "IMG" heading to see the pic. If you want to delete it check the box on the right. Repeat.
Go to the bottom of the page and click on "DELETE SELECTED". The pix you checked will disappear and free up some space.

Jerry

54bore
03-19-2017, 11:09 AM
Yes, there is a limit. The pix will stay in your ATTACHMENTS folder till you delete them.

Go to the bottom of the menu on the left and select "ATTACHMENTS". All the pix you've posted will be listed.
Click on the "IMG" heading to see the pic. If you want to delete it check the box on the right. Repeat.
Go to the bottom of the page and click on "DELETE SELECTED". The pix you checked will disappear and free up some space.

Jerry

Thank you! Never knew this?

runfiverun
03-19-2017, 11:26 AM
I'm pretty sure I knew that, I'm just not allowed to give computer help anymore.

JonB_in_Glencoe
03-19-2017, 05:18 PM
I think the Max is 20 images.
but with a Team Boolits membership the number goes up, doubles or triples or even more?

ZmanWakeForest
03-25-2017, 10:35 AM

Jerry

That works for some! BTW, I appreciate that, because I was wondering the same thing.

I have four pages of pictures that have the check box available, but then I also have two pages of pictures in there that do not have the check box available.....how can I get rid of those?

Der Gebirgsjager
03-25-2017, 11:06 AM
Like JonB said, with more membership comes more photos. I like photos because of the old saying that a picture is worth a thousand words. To me, it's really a let down to read an archived thread of interest and find that the photo has been deleted by the person who posted it. Sort of like getting the pie crust without the filling.