PDA

View Full Version : Relocation

Jim
07-07-2008, 04:47 PM
As of Wed., 09 JUL, my residence will be in Charleston, SC. Better job, bigger house, closer to family, etc., etc.

No_1
07-07-2008, 05:08 PM
That is a pretty cool place. I have spent most my life there even though I live in Floriday now. I hope it works out for you. I just got back from a 7 day vacation in Charleston and visit a couple times a year. Visit Carolina Rod & Gun shop on HWY 17 in West Asley (next to Krispy Kreme).

R.

Jim
07-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Grew up in Cha'leston and spent most of my life there. Know all the guys at Car. R&G and them what has retired. Went to high school with Neal, the owner.Some call it a "suit & tie" gunshop, but the service is excellent.

No_1
07-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Good deal, you know your way around. Sadly missed is RPM, Smiths and a few other gunshops that are now closed. I grew up in Lenevar and gratuated from Middleton.

Robert

Grew up in Cha'leston and spent most of my life there. Know all the guys at Car. R&G and them what has retired. Went to high school with Neal, the owner.Some call it a "suit & tie" gunshop, but the service is excellent.

Jim
07-10-2008, 09:27 PM
We're back! And we have the combination! (space balls, remember?)
Yeah, Bob Mizell at RPM was a great guy. He died many years ago after suffering a stroke that blinded him. I can't explain it, but I never made it to Smith's. I always heard that it was a nice place, though.
BTW, #1, where are you now?