PDA

View Full Version : Dutch Western "The Salvation"

jonp
03-12-2017, 09:11 AM
Someone posted a thread about The Outlaw Josie Wales which is funny as I was watching clips of it last night before stumbling on a Dutch Western shot in South Africa. "The Salvation" is one of the best westerns I've seen in quite sometime and is a little out of the ordinary. The female lead never speaks a word. If your stuck indoors watching the snow fly take the time to watch it, they do a great job with the scenery, costumes etc..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdOpn-QsfGQ

johnson1942
03-12-2017, 11:54 AM
its a denmark western.

jonp
03-12-2017, 11:58 AM
I said that, "a dutch western shot in south africa". The flag at the beginning is the Netherland Flag and they speak Dutch there not Dannish. I know the description says dannish but im assuming the person that posted it got confused.

All of that is beside the point. Its a great movie

prsman23
03-12-2017, 12:36 PM
Did you watch it online? Is it on Netflix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonp
03-12-2017, 12:37 PM
Just tap the go arrow on the picture I posted and it will start. Its on youtube

square butte
03-12-2017, 01:55 PM
I'm gonna be stuck indoors watching the snow fly on Tuesday - we'll see what happens

jonp
03-12-2017, 02:58 PM
I'm gonna be stuck indoors watching the snow fly on Tuesday - we'll see what happens

I hear the mayor of Rutland was shown the door after his little refugee fiasco.

square butte
03-12-2017, 03:36 PM
The good folks over in RutVegas know a bad deal when they see one. We don't get over there much ( too many people for us ) - But the ( ex ) mayor got sent packing. I think tar and feathers was on the minds of some. My wife and I sent up a cheer.

bubba.50
03-13-2017, 06:24 PM
once I got past the fact that the moron deserved to lose his wife & son(they didn't deserve to die, just sayin' he deserved to lose'em) for puttin' the boy 'tween his gun & his target it turned out to be a pretty decent movie, if ya don't count the shots too close.