PDA

View Full Version : Alien Gear Holster

hiram
03-07-2017, 07:19 PM
I have a Sig P938 with a factory laser. The laser is removable. Alien Gear has an OWB holster for this firearm with and without the laser. You can buy the firearm either way.

I cannot find if the laser holster will fit properly if the laser is not on the firearm. It clamps onto the front of the trigger guard.

Any ideas?

Thanks

jcren
03-07-2017, 08:03 PM
Not sure on that one, but alien sells the outer shell cheaply, so you might just get both shells. Btw love my alien.

Electric88
03-07-2017, 08:05 PM
I would just call alien gear and ask them. Their customer service is excellent, and I'm sure they will help you with this.

reddog81
03-07-2017, 11:05 PM
My alien gear boosters have hex head screws that allow you to tighten and loosen the shell to the back plate. I'd assume you could tighten the 2 close enough that the laser shell would work withoit the laser gun assuming the rest of the gun profile is identical.

nagantguy
03-11-2017, 02:55 PM
My dealings with alien gear have always been positive, good gear at a reasonable price and top notch service, the thought I had at every guns show their is a volume of guys making murex holsters holders and sheathes couldn't you have them press out what you want and make the appropriate holes to couple with the alien gear back panel?

bbs70
03-11-2017, 09:31 PM
I have an alien IWB that fits in the small of my back, had it for 2 weeks now.
VERY comfortable,.
It has a shell for a 1911 and another shell I can change to a Glock 23 ($12.00).
E-mail alien and talk to them, very nice people