PDA

View Full Version : texas SB for gender changes.

popper
03-06-2017, 07:18 PM
At it again. SB1341 & 1342 procedure to change sex on birth certificate. By pass rules on bathroom bill. Gonzales & buddies. Another bad couple.

starmac
03-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Iirc Colorado made it legal several years ago, or at least had a bill up for it, for them to change their gender on their BC and DL which is a crying shame.
I can just imagine a guy marrying a guy all the while thinking he married a gal until years later when he got mad or something and springing it on him that he had been sleeping with a man well after the fact.
To me it would be grounds for justifiable homicide.

Thumbcocker
03-06-2017, 08:51 PM
https://youtu.be/t2hA9sRzTn4

bedbugbilly
03-06-2017, 09:03 PM
I've got no dog in this fight . . . heck, I'm old and I have a hard enough time understanding or even keeping up with alll this stuff that is going on. Last night though, my wife and I were watching TV and an advertisement came on that was proclaiming their product was the first "transgender doll". Huh??? Did I hear right? I asked my wife if I had heard right. Answer was yes. My next question was . . . "what the h#%^ is a "transgender doll"? Something that is "anatomically correct that you have interchangeable lifelike parts that can be switched out?"

Trust me . . . I'm really not being judgemental or critical . . . I'm just really not prepared for all of this stuff and I guess you could say, that because of my age, I'm confused. But I can't say that even, as I'm sure the term "confused" has a whole ne meaning. I guess I'll just go have another cup of coffee and think about how things seemed so simple and carefree 50 or 60 years ago.

starmac
03-06-2017, 09:31 PM
Just what kids need, a perverted doll. geesh, what is this world coming to?

MaryB
03-08-2017, 01:32 AM
Cases of guys marrying someone who is transgender and finding out years later are extremely rare...

I know some transgender people(my neighbors friends), they work, they pay their bills, they try to live life and stay out of others business. They are also very conservative! Both are married, they told their husbands before dating because it is common courtesy. I do not get the constant bashing of others just because they are different. Let them live life, it is not our place to judge it is up to God!

NavyVet1959
03-08-2017, 02:07 AM
I'm not a very "accepting" type of person. I don't "accept" homos... I don't "accept" pedophiles... I don't "accept" those into bestiality... I don't "accept" those into necrophilia...

And I have no doubt that they will be trying to get us to "accept" these other perversions once they complete the brainwashing of the populace to "accept" their homo/gender perversions.

MaryB
03-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Letting them be is not accepting. It is called being neutral on the issue. It is their life not mine! I get tired of the dems trying to run my life but then repubs turn around and try to do the same thing!

Texas by God
03-08-2017, 11:40 PM
If a person with a penis goes into the little girls room I ACCEPT the fact I might kick him in the penis. Sorry if I offended anyone! Best, Thomas.

bandsmoyer
03-09-2017, 11:10 AM
Less than 1% of the population seems to get everything they ask for

flint45
03-09-2017, 01:39 PM
God has already made a judgement on all types of that behavior remember Sodom and Gomorrah? How easily we forget or we chose not to believe, it still a perversion any way you slice it our society will not survive it just look at history.

NavyVet1959
03-18-2017, 12:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMI2vnvQS5s

GOPHER SLAYER
03-18-2017, 02:33 PM
I was watching an episode of AMERICAN PICKERS yesterday. Mike & Frank drove up to a house that had a very large lawn and the owner took them out to meet Mary who was mowing the grass. Well this Mary was a broad shouldered guy in a sheath dress and wearing medium high heels. Mary had a course male voice and no one made mention or even took note of the fact that somebodies gender compass was way off course. Never thought I would live to see all this weirdness accepted as normal.

Geezer in NH
03-18-2017, 04:11 PM
Only to the TV producers is it normal and fits their agenda to try and make it normal.

History channel is now called the pickers channel for good reason.

rockshooter
03-21-2017, 12:23 AM
looks like this thread escaped from the pit
loren

popper
03-21-2017, 11:21 AM
Nothing to do with politics or religion rather the protection of th opposite sex. Watch the parents stand by the restroom door or enter to protect their kids. Yes mostly nothing happens but in many cities in this state, you get charges with assault and battery (maybe even HATE crime) if you attempt to protect your kid. We have has many cases here from that problem. The mentioned bills are (IMHO) for a particular case of a gal taking testosterone (steroid) to become a guy and she (or her parents) want her to compete with the guys. UIL says she has to compete per her natural sex - she did take state champ. UIL could solve the problem by prohibiting the steroids but their rule doesn't exclude. Unfortunately the bills opens the doors to ANYBODY (peverts included) to change B.S. sex. If you want to talk religion, several 'National' denomination orgs are promoting a reduction and/or expunge records of minor drug violations. So what if some kids use M.J. and then get K2 or other stuff and die. Several denominations around here are refusing to send funding (good for them) to the state & national orgs. Again, about protecting the kids, not religion.

gpidaho
03-21-2017, 11:36 AM
I don't harass homosexuals or trans-genders but do believe that it's perversion and not an alternate life style. Gp