PDA

View Full Version : Wife got a chuckle this morning.

starmac
02-26-2017, 11:33 AM
The wife got up about 3 this morning, and when she came back to bed, she said she had looked outside and it looked like we had around 5 inches of new snow. You have to understand the situation, My log truck is sitting out in the woods loaded with the trailer over a bank in a real pickle. I have a self loader coming this morning to unload it to get her back on the road.
So when she mentioned the new snow, I told her not to be looking outside anymore, she got tickled and made it hard for either one of us to go back to sleep. lol

On the bright side, we had a forecast for up to 12 inches, and it looks like 5 or 6 is all we got, hope that is all we got in the hills.

runfiverun
02-26-2017, 12:16 PM
crazy weather this year.
we have been dumped on, had warm spells, then froze solid and had rain all in the same week.
the winds have been unpredictable too usually we see a south wind before a storm but have seen nothing then the clouds build up and we get 4-5" in under 2 hours.
guy's in Montana are seeing ground squirrels pop out already and I ain't seen my mail box or boat since October.

w5pv
02-26-2017, 12:23 PM
We have had three to four days of real winter this season the rest has been unseasonable warm

funnyjim014
02-26-2017, 03:12 PM
Yesterday buffalo set a new record high, I think it was 62... at 12;21 am....it was snowing by 10 pm. Crazy winter for sure

deep creek
02-26-2017, 04:24 PM
Plus we have floodind all over southeast idaho to the point that we have declared several countys disaster areas.but the worst is that the ice on ririe resivoir is to thin to fish on dang!!!!

labradigger1
02-26-2017, 05:25 PM
Hardly any snow this winter here. 2 days ago it was 78 degrees and this morning snowing and 24.

salty dog
02-27-2017, 09:41 AM
No snow here, but when i tell my wife what she can't do I also get laughter as a reaction.