PDA

View Full Version : Cast Lead Projectiles while Eating

DonMountain
02-21-2017, 04:38 PM
I never paid much attention with the posts on this web site about eating/drinking and handling bullet casting/reloading, until the recent thread. All these years I have been reading about bullet casting on this web site while eating soup for lunch and dropping saltine crackers all around the computer table on the floor. My wife caught me the other day and accused me of eating at the computer and had a royal fit. Her anger was just outrageous and she was very obusive about it. So, my question is, does this fall under those precaushions you all warn us about under the category of dangers from lead and eating?

Cold Trigger Finger
02-21-2017, 05:09 PM
:killingpc:p

gwpercle
02-21-2017, 07:13 PM
What's wrong with eating around the computer? And why should she care ?
I can understand eating and dropping saltine cracker crumbs in the bed , but the computer table ????
I don't think this falls under the danger of dangers of lead and eating, this is more under the danger of unreasonable women. Did you forget Valentine's day , anniversary or Birthday ?
There has to be more than just eating around the computer going on here.
Gary

Hogdaddy
02-21-2017, 08:27 PM
What's wrong with eating around the computer? And why should she care ?
I can understand eating and dropping saltine cracker crumbs in the bed , but the computer table ????
I don't think this falls under the danger of dangers of lead and eating, this is more under the danger of unreasonable women. Did you forget Valentine's day , anniversary or Birthday ?
Gary

^^^^He's on to something^^^^^^^^^ ; )
H/D

KYCaster
02-21-2017, 08:32 PM
Yeah, what they said. ^^^^

Not a casting problem....more like a SWMBO problem.

Jerry

DonMountain
02-21-2017, 09:35 PM
Gary

No, her flowers are still in the vase on the dining room table and her Valentine card right next to it. I usually buy her a big box of chocolet candy, but she is on one of those crash diets where she can't eat anything but pills and little chocolet bar looking things. She just hates to see me eat anything?

runfiverun
02-21-2017, 09:46 PM
take the computer out to the casting area.

tazman
02-21-2017, 09:53 PM
Probably concerned about getting crumbs or wet stuff in the keyboard. Neither of those things does the keys any good.
She probably doesn't want to put her fingers on the sticky stuff there.

oldblinddog
02-21-2017, 10:21 PM
Here is your problem.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

If you haven't seen this...well, sit down and enjoy it.

308Jeff
02-21-2017, 10:28 PM
Here is your problem.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

If you haven't seen this...well, sit down and enjoy it.

HAHAHA!

I knew what this was gonna be even before I clicked it.

That man is spot on.

lightman
02-22-2017, 09:42 AM
I'm not sure if the health warnings carry over to eating while reading about casting or not. Hum, something else to worry about!:groner: