PDA

View Full Version : Hang on to your Lead

Boerrancher
07-01-2008, 08:37 AM
It was all over the late news last night and early news this morning. Elevated levels of lead cause Violent Crime The expert had done a study of Criminals here in MO and found 50% had been exposed to lead. His conclusion is that lead exposure causes violence, and there needs to be tighter regulations on lead contamination.

Here is what he failed to take into consideration:

1. The majority of MO inmates come from welfare families where there is one mother and 4 to 10 kids by different sires.

2. If this Lead exposure were the case, the entire city of Herculaneum, MO would be criminals. It is a town that was built to smelt lead. There are several towers that belch out lead tainted smoke over the whole town.

Me thinks it is just another liberal ploy to put the squeeze on your rights and limit your freedoms.

Best Wishes from the Boer Ranch,

Joe

walltube
07-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Properly administered, elevated levels of lead are known to stop crime.

By all accounts, our family cops tell us (and they should know, right) criminals are the chief cause of today's crime. Imagine that.. :-o :mrgreen:

Thanks for the post, Cap'n.

TexasJeff
07-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Properly administered, :Fire: elevated levels of lead are known to stop crime.

By all accounts, our family cops tell us (and they should know, right) criminals are the chief cause of today's crime. Imagine that.. :-o :mrgreen:

Thanks for the post, Cap'n.

You beat me to it. (so I just added a smile thing to accentuate the point)

Jeff

Bass Ackward
07-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Dang. My theory was that crime was fostered by cheap toilet paper.

Ahhhh heck, that goodness I didn't waste my money on college.

Freightman
07-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Worked in a zink smelter a few years back '65-'67, worked in what they called off grade. What that ment was there was to much lead in it so we had three furnaces about the size of the infield of a little league base ball diamond, we threw the off grade stuff in for four hours 70# slabs and then would run the zink off the top. Well after two weeks of this we then would run the lead off the bottom, nasty job but there were men who had been working there for 40 years and no health problems. If lead causes crime them old boys were mass murders as long as they had been doing that.

jameslovesjammie
07-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Wow. 50% of the criminals has been exposed to lead, but 50% of them were not. According to their data, I could concur that lead was completely irrelevant in them causing crimes.

pumpguy
07-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Wow. 50% of the criminals has been exposed to lead, but 50% of them were not. According to their data, I could concur that lead was completely irrelevant in them causing crimes.

You are letting logic and facts get in the way of a good, tax funded report.

rhead
07-01-2008, 05:42 PM
I think it is caused by eating food purchased with foodstamps or welefare checks during their childhood years.

Boerrancher
07-01-2008, 06:06 PM
I think it is caused by eating food purchased with foodstamps or welefare checks during their childhood years.

I tend to agree with you. I think if you cut out most of the foodstamps and welfare checks, and reduced the minimum wage back to a reasonable amount like $5 an hour you would see all kinds of people who would start doing "jobs Americans just don't want to do."

Best wishes from the Boer Ranch and Vote for Barr in 08

Joe

BOOM BOOM
07-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Oooh Yeah!

fishhawk
07-01-2008, 06:30 PM
actualy if they research further you would probley find that all of them ate carrots in the past month or so so it's plain to me it's carrots...........

Morgan Astorbilt
07-01-2008, 06:38 PM
I'd love to vote for Barr, but I don't have the guts. I'm afraid it'll put Obama in. These damn RINO's (Republicans In Name Only) have us by the short hairs. It'll take giving the country over to the Libs to get a third(Conservative) party established.
Morgan

mtgrs737
07-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Boerrancher,

Me thinks that what you thinks is right!!

Ken O
07-01-2008, 08:44 PM
I saw on TV once where a lady from MADD was ranting that "fully 30% of accidents are cased by drunk drivers".

If thats the case, they are going after the wrong people, they should be takeing the sober drivers off the road since they are causeing 70% of the accidents.

Boerrancher
07-01-2008, 09:00 PM
I'd love to vote for Barr, but I don't have the guts. I'm afraid it'll put Obama in. These damn RINO's (Republicans In Name Only) have us by the short hairs. It'll take giving the country over to the Libs to get a third(Conservative) party established.
Morgan

I use to think this way, when Ross Parrot ran for the white house. I knew he was a spoiler. I have always thought that the libertarian party was the party of freedom but they never had enough of a following to convince me to vote for them except for local elections, because I figured a vote for a Libertarian for the presidency was a vote for the Dems. Barr is slowly gaining steam and has been invited to some major events. The biggest problem is money. Money for Presidential campaigns is based on the previous elections returns.

I am willing to take the chance that BHO will be elected and vote for Barr so that four years from now he (Barr) or the next Libertarian candidate can have more money to work with. Also I have noticed that as things get worse, the Libertarians pick up more votes. If Obama is elected It is going to get real bad real quick. I am thinking the Carter years will look like the Roaring 20's compared to Obama.

If any of you have your doubts about Barr, please check out his Youtube account, his myspace account, and his website.

Thank you,

Joe