PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl!!

rockrat
02-05-2017, 11:27 PM
Wow, that was one heck of a Super Bowl!!!

Artful
02-05-2017, 11:30 PM
Falcon's remind me of the Bronco's

M-Tecs
02-05-2017, 11:30 PM
One for the record books.!!!!!!!!!!

dragon813gt
02-05-2017, 11:35 PM
Highly entertaining and it cements Brady"s legacy as the best quarterback ever. For his sake I hope he decides to retire. It would be a fitting end to a great career.

And I can't wait to see Goddell hand the trophy over. I'd have points given to me if I posted what I thought of him.

rockrat
02-05-2017, 11:35 PM
Artful---living in Colorado, I can relate to that comment!!!

Yep, now is the time for him to retire

starmac
02-05-2017, 11:39 PM
While I am not a fan of either team, I would have liked to see Brady beat, and thought I was going to see him get a royal spanking for a while there.
He did make a good comeback, and at the very least his win disappointed a whole bunch of liberal haters. lol

white eagle
02-05-2017, 11:41 PM
I didn't like the outcome at all but a whole bunch of effort brings reward

dragon813gt
02-05-2017, 11:43 PM
Fans are quite vocal about what they think of the commissioner....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL

BrassMagnet
02-05-2017, 11:52 PM
Great game to watch!

jmort
02-06-2017, 12:22 AM
Wow
Great to watch sport's history in the making

45workhorse
02-06-2017, 12:49 AM
At least an AMERICAN PATRIOT, won. Brady did the right thing, standing there with his hand over his heart, while the National Anthem was being sung. The other Guy did not. Plus Patriot team members showed some respect to the former President after the coin toss.
Just my opinion.

OptimusPanda
02-06-2017, 01:08 AM
I normally don't watch much football. That game was a great one to watch though.

starmac
02-06-2017, 01:24 AM
I heard some guy put up a million bucks in vegas on the falcons for the win. You know that cat was buying the house rounds the second quarter, and crying in his beer at the end. lol

Teddy (punchie)
02-06-2017, 01:39 AM
I'm Not a New England Fan , I'm a Steeler fan and for what I seen from NE in the past I just don't think they are so great but they did win.

As far as NE being a class act, I'm not sure I would place them in too high on that list, but I'm a Steeler fan and NE did Win the game.

shoot-n-lead
02-06-2017, 02:10 AM
I'm Not a New England Fan , I'm a Steeler fan and for what I seen from NE in the past I just don't think they are so great

I am not a NE fan, either...but their RECORD...says they are GREAT...and it is hard to make a reasoned argument to the contrary. For all of their ill's...they have been there, done that and got the hat.

WILCO
02-06-2017, 02:53 AM
Great game. Nail biter at the end.

WILCO
02-06-2017, 02:55 AM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/avatar_9fa6c5a6a18d_512.png

Lloyd Smale
02-06-2017, 08:15 AM
had to chuckle. I told my wife during the National Anthem that they should video every player on the field and make a surprise announcement that only those who put there hand over there heart to salute our flag should be allowed to play!!!
At least an AMERICAN PATRIOT, won. Brady did the right thing, standing there with his hand over his heart, while the National Anthem was being sung. The other Guy did not. Plus Patriot team members showed some respect to the former President after the coin toss.
Just my opinion.

Lloyd Smale
02-06-2017, 08:18 AM
I'm not a fan of either team either. I tend to stick to my old *** team that never does anything. But will be the first to say that brady is a class act and if hes not the best quarterback that ever lived he surely up there in the running. Just the poise to stand there after that first have disaster and turn that game right around shows volumes to his character and skill.

Half Dog
02-06-2017, 08:23 AM
This was the first game I watched all season. It was entertaining.

CastingFool
02-06-2017, 09:27 AM
Just my opinion.

I am not a big football fan, but I do like to watch one game a year, usually pick the Superbowl. So I've said all that, to show I did not have a favorite. I did notice the same thing you did, about Brady putting his right hand over his heart, while the other QB didn't. Right then, I wanted the Pats to win, and win they did. It was a great win, and I'm glad I watched the game.

Smoke4320
02-06-2017, 09:32 AM
What I liked was the game was played relatively clean and the refs were good and did not have controversial calls.
All in all a great game

clum553946
02-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Came to Vegas to watch the game & the talk around was this guy bet the Falcon's to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season. With the odds he had, he would have made 5 million if they had won!

I heard some guy put up a million bucks in vegas on the falcons for the win. You know that cat was buying the house rounds the second quarter, and crying in his beer at the end. lol

jeepyj
02-06-2017, 10:28 AM
Also not a big football fan but seem to start watching around playoff time. I agree with Smoke that the game was played quite clean. I held out hope through the first half but didn't believe that Brady and company would pull that win out of there hat. The wife and I enjoyed it all the way through the post game interviews.

What I liked was the game was played relatively clean and the refs were good and did not have controversial calls.
All in all a great game

DougGuy
02-06-2017, 12:28 PM
This was one of if not THE best Superbowl games. There wasn't any last second interception, bad ref calls that let one team score, no really big mistakes made by either team, unless you count Falcons giving the Pats 3 first downs on penalties in one drive. The Patriots came from behind and earned the win the hard way, I thought there is NO WAY they are going to make up a 25pt defecit but they did!

I did not approve of Gaga's support of HRC but I won't blacklist her for that, I will give her credit for putting America FIRST in her performance which she did a wonderful job of, and her set was one of if not THE best Sueprbowl halftime shows I have seen. She is a class act, and offstage she is down to earth as a person, not all jaded and full of herself like the K's.

bkbville
02-06-2017, 12:39 PM
Retire? Brady?

Why?

He has 5 more fingers...

dave524
02-06-2017, 01:23 PM
But Atlanta won the popular vote :violin:

dragon813gt
02-06-2017, 01:31 PM
Retire? Brady?

Why?

He has 5 more fingers...

Age, is like to see him retire in good physical shape and w/ all his mental faculties. He's obviously a competitor so it's going to hard for him to step away. But having "one for the thumb" is more than any other quarterback can say.

308Jeff
02-06-2017, 01:37 PM
Falcon's remind me of the Bronco's

Ain't that the truth? Lifelong Broncos fan it has always frustrated me when Denver plays an immaculate first half, and rests on the laurels and blows the big lead in the 2nd half.

odinohi
02-06-2017, 01:43 PM
Ain't that the truth? Lifelong Broncos fan it has always frustrated me when Denver plays an immaculate first half, and rests on the laurels and blows the big lead in the 2nd half.

more like Cleveland finding a way to loose

Love Life
02-06-2017, 01:53 PM
The Falcons did a great job of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Finster101
02-06-2017, 10:32 PM
There was a game on?

Doggonekid
02-06-2017, 11:45 PM
The Falcons deserved to win the first half. The Patriots deserved to win the second half. Only a few funny commercials. Save the whale one was great. I only have time to watch the super bowl and the world series.

clum553946
02-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Guy's nickname is Vegas Dave

Came to Vegas to watch the game & the talk around was this guy bet the Falcon's to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season. With the odds he had, he would have made 5 million if they had won!