PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Plans---Who has them?

lightman
02-05-2017, 02:19 PM
We'll go to a friends house and eat before the game. Probably be 3 or maybe 4 couples there. It will break up shortly after the game is over. Kind of a tradition between a few friends. How about you'all, whatcha doing?

PS Paul
02-05-2017, 02:22 PM
Going out shopping and lunch with family.
Couldnt possibly care ANY LESS about the stupor bowl.

Smoke4320
02-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Me and the son shooting, watching, eating

garym1a2
02-05-2017, 02:26 PM
I go on youtube the days afterwards and watch the commercials,

jonp
02-05-2017, 02:35 PM
Called into a sports talk show Friday about this. I'm one of the few that have never seen a Super Bowl outside of a few plays when passing a tv somewhere. I have no interest in it and after the NFL announced the cast of Hamilton which dissed our Vice President so publicly, Lady GaGa doing the half and the whole Kaepernick thing I have even less interest.

I just loaded up some 38sp with IMR Target and am going to do some velocity testing, change the rear diff fluid on my truck and then IDK.

kingstrider
02-05-2017, 02:37 PM
I have zero interest in the sport considering it is played by a bunch of overpaid and uneducated thugs who do retarded stuff like refuse to stand for the National Anthem. As such I will not watch the game, the commercials or the half-baked show in between.

Fishman
02-05-2017, 02:41 PM
. . . aaanndd here we go.

Myself, I've got some deer chili on and am looking forward to stretching out on the sofa. My son loves football so that is why I watch it. I much prefer watching him play though.

Lagamor
02-05-2017, 02:45 PM
Watch it while I sort brass and then decap them.
The wife will make something to eat, but we're feeling lazy so some nachos or something easy would be perfect.

308Jeff
02-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Did some melting and ingoting when I got up. Better half and I are about head out and plunder some thrift stores. Pewter for me, of course, and clothes for the Supermodel.

Going to grill some steaks and watch at least part of the game later.

Idz
02-05-2017, 02:53 PM
I guess for once I'm in the majority in not watching it. Only 100M out of 320M U.S. population watch.

Randy Bohannon
02-05-2017, 03:09 PM
Making soft pretzels, reruns of Ray Donovan, scoping 2 new .CZ 452 F.S. .22 magnums.

centershot
02-05-2017, 03:29 PM
I have zero interest in the sport considering it is played by a bunch of overpaid and uneducated thugs who do retarded stuff like refuse to stand for the National Anthem. As such I will not watch the game, the commercials or the half-baked show in between.

That about sums it up for me, too! Overpaid bunch of jerks.........I lost all interest in the game back when Deion Sanders signed with the Cowboys for $35 million........it had been coming for a long time, but that was the last nail in the coffin. No one plays for the love of the sport anymore, it's all about money. My wife LOVES football, so I'm doomed on Sundays. I'll spend game time working in the loading room..........

Beagle333
02-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Raining here. Got a roast in the crock pot. Gonna size and lube some boolits and watch the game. None of my teams made it, but hey, it's football and I do love football.

JWT
02-05-2017, 03:34 PM

What he said!

472x1B/A
02-05-2017, 04:00 PM

^^^That's my kinda thinking. ^^^ So on with the show, and will be making egg rolls, steamed rice, a side stir fry, we'll all get to gather eat then let the family squabble begin. It's a great Sunday.

WFO2
02-05-2017, 04:02 PM
Will have it on in the back ground while i clean a couple of pistols and a carbine . In between changing out my rebel 17 .

Skunk1
02-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Making some chicken, gas checking bullets (45lc 300gr), making chicken, gas checking some bullets, etc etc. will watch the game but usually watch a few commercials and then done. Don't watch most of the game.

Shawlerbrook
02-05-2017, 04:11 PM
Best part of the Super Bowl is the food, drink and friends. I have lost interest in watching cheaters and protestors.

farmerjim
02-05-2017, 04:30 PM
I will go to a SB party, eat drink and talk to all the other people that don't care about the game. Will come home about 8:30.

halvey
02-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Watching with my kids. We eat sushi during the Superbowl and WrestleMania.

jsizemore
02-05-2017, 05:36 PM
I don't watch if brady and belichick are involved. Watch paint dry?

Mtnfolk75
02-05-2017, 05:48 PM
Haven't watched an NFL game in at least 2 years, we gave our only TV ( 3 year old 50" Insigna Flat Screen ) away about 2 weeks ago because it hadn't been turned on in about 3 months. SWMBO & I are shoveling our deck today ... :lol:

HarryT
02-05-2017, 06:11 PM
I never watch sports. I was the worst athlete my high school ever had. But I was wondering if the players for the New England Patriots are patriotic or do they protest the the National Anthem?

hwilliam01
02-05-2017, 06:12 PM
jonp....I am with you....not literally...but in spirit. After Gaga went for Black Lives Matter and the fry en like bacon statements and all that you mentioned previously....including that the NFL actively backing Kaepernick. I'm doing something else.

Called into a sports talk show Friday about this. I'm one of the few that have never seen a Super Bowl outside of a few plays when passing a tv somewhere. I have no interest in it and after the NFL announced the cast of Hamilton which dissed our Vice President so publicly, Lady GaGa doing the half and the whole Kaepernick thing I have even less interest.

I just loaded up some 38sp with IMR Target and am going to do some velocity testing, change the rear diff fluid on my truck and then IDK.

woodbutcher
02-05-2017, 06:41 PM
:x Times 10 for me too on NFL.Same goes for college sports too after the Penn State ****.Too many thugs,liars,drunks,dopers and women beaters all the way around.Then,there`s the pro foot ball guy that`s been implicated in or tied to about 3 murders.Yeah,great bunch of people.Including the offices of the comissioners of all the pro sports.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

salpal48
02-05-2017, 06:54 PM
Nerver watched One, Football Or any other Ball sport

starmac
02-05-2017, 07:27 PM
This will be the first one I have watched since Tom Landry coached the cowboys. I do not have any interest in either team, but would like to see Brady lose.
My wife is a football nut and records all the games, so when we watch them we do not do halftime or commercials.
I have had for years a superbowl tradition that I have to keep up. A very good friend of ours, is the ultimate football nut, so every year during the superbowl I call her. She always picks up, where upon I tell her I just wanted to see if she would pick up and miss part of the game.
With the advent of dvr where she can pause it, it is not quite as much fun as it used to be and the cussins have even gotten milder. lol

mold maker
02-05-2017, 07:58 PM
Going out shopping and lunch with family.
Couldnt possibly care ANY LESS about the stupor bowl.

Ditto.
mm

johnson1942
02-05-2017, 08:06 PM
take a nap when my wife watches it. i like boxing, but football, no interest.