PDA

View Full Version : Bible conference

USMC87
02-05-2017, 09:24 AM
I came home late last night from the Bible conference in NC, We really enjoyed all the speakers and met a lot of Godly men. I am thankful for the opportunity to attend and to be a part of God moving in our Country, This Country needs revival but before revival we need repentance. We had a good visit with my brother and sister along with their families and had an accident free trip, Praise be to God for mercy and grace He freely gives to those who diligently seek Him. Thank you so much for your prayers and kind uplifting words, Craig.

buckwheatpaul
02-05-2017, 09:57 AM
Amen and glad you and your family is home safe and sound. I agree with a repentance and a turn from me, me, me attitude to one of service to God and our fellow man.

Preacher Jim
02-05-2017, 06:52 PM
May the living water of the word of God flow from you out to all those who need a refreshing dose of Jesus.
You are correct till Christian folks get the grace applied to their sins revival will never come

Blackwater
02-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the good report, Craig. The Spirit of God is moving across this land. I just hope folks will accept it, and that it gives our new leaders the words we need to hear to unlock our minds, and return to Him, like we naturally should. Time will tell, but NO effort is in vain when it's directed toward Him. Keep the Spirit thriving!