PDA

View Full Version : Funds For Katie , she was feeding horse and fell from the loft.

Teddy (punchie)
01-18-2017, 02:03 PM
HI And Thanks In advance.

She was getting hay and fell 12' in her barn from the loft. Where she was found by, will call her a friend, hours later. Split her head, damage to left side of brain, she was life flighted to a mayor Pitts. hospital. This happened on the 16 th of December.

She is in rehab in Mercy Hospital. Going to be a long recovery.

They are going to need to make the house wheelchair accessible. And do some work on the bathroom.

So any amount will be appreciated.

So send me a PM if you would and I'll give you her address as to mail checks, best way.

Or I can use My PayPal account and forward the funds that way. Katie doesn't have a PayPal account.

Thanks !!

JonB_in_Glencoe
01-19-2017, 08:12 PM
Who is Katie?

Artful
01-19-2017, 08:32 PM
Prayers offered for full recovery for Katie

Teddy (punchie)
01-19-2017, 09:14 PM
Who is Katie?

Katie Is a friend of my that had an accident. On December 16 th 2016 is was out in her barn feeding and some how fell from the barn loft. About 12' . Damaging her skull and brain on the left side. After about 10 days she came out the coma and a few days later was talking some, and moving both arms, trying to write her name. After some more improvements she was move to Mercy Hospital, from UPMC Presbyterian in Pittsburgh. As she is under going rehab to try to regain strength, ability to talk and walk etc.

They are planning on to make there house livable for a person in a wheel chair.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?323594-Prayers-for-Katie-was-feeding-horses-and-fell-from-loft

Thanks !! God Bless !!