PDA

View Full Version : 2017 is not off to a good start,but will get better

leeggen
01-18-2017, 12:14 AM
Just before new years my toyota trans screwed up and rolled down a little hill and into the creek, 12,000 dollars damage, is in the shop to be repaired. Jan 7 2017 mom fell and broke her right hip, one year ago she fell and broke the left. Dec. of 2016 Dad passed away so dealing with all the ins co. death ben. This morning my wife fell and broke her right fibia, the big bone in the upper leg, surgery in the morning.
I will be on and off here for a week or two but will update as I can.
Thanks for thoughts and prayers guy and ladies. Been though things like this it just makes one stronger.
Did meet 2 guys on the ambulance that also shoot, ambulance / police combo's great guys.
CD

woodbutcher
01-18-2017, 01:00 AM
:( Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh brother.When it rains it monsoons.Wishing you and yours the best.God bless ya.
Leo

shaner
01-18-2017, 06:47 AM
Keep your chin up.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

XDROB
01-18-2017, 09:23 AM
Sorry to hear. I myself have been diabetic for my whole life. Have had multiple major issues with it. I started the end of Dec through the new year in hospital, had have a toe amputated due to a Staph infection that just took off, even after being under the care of a trusted doc. Still home can't walk yet.
My point is you just have to keep looking forward, you can not let yourself look backwards.
My thoughts and prays are with you and your family. It DOES get better.

To all others on this forum. Happy New Year!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

kingstrider
01-18-2017, 09:44 AM
There's no such thing as a fibia, do you mean femur? That sucks, sorry to hear about your family troubles. Prayers sent that things get better!

Teddy (punchie)
01-18-2017, 09:56 AM
Yes pray things improve.

Femur is in the upper leg. Fibula and tibia are found in the lower leg.

jeepyj
01-18-2017, 10:43 AM
Sorry to hear about your woes. Hard to deal with so much in such a short time our thoughts are with you. I shoot with a guy that is a fibia at least that how we say it up here. He's always telling fibs.

shdwlkr
01-18-2017, 11:09 AM
Last year was my bad year, time and some good folks helped and many didn't even know they had helped. Life is hard an we never know what is going to happen to us next.
Keep looking up and we will have your back if needed

Half Dog
01-18-2017, 11:26 AM
Try to stay positive. What helps me is when I say, many times, "No more than you can handle." Then I realize I can handle it.

leeggen
01-22-2017, 12:39 AM
Well mom is doing ok still alittle behind in tharp. and she still isn't eatting much. The wife is doing real good she is moving around with help but exercising as told to. Break was clean so they installed a long metal plate with about 12 to 14 screws in it. Still having some pain but less everyday. She said to tell all here thanks for the support and thoughts, that is from me also.
Thanks,
CD

shoot-n-lead
01-22-2017, 12:58 AM
Prayer sent for your family and yourself.

lightman
01-22-2017, 10:00 AM
Hope things get better for you. Sorry for your loss.