PDA

View Full Version : Larry Gibson is back

dverna
01-17-2017, 01:39 PM
I see that Larry is posting again. I want to thank those responsible for allowing him to return. In appreciation, I will donate $50 to the forum.

I do not know Larry personally, but he is a wealth of experience and knowledge. Many members will benefit greatly from him.....especially the newer ones who may not wade through all the stickies.

Thanks again to those responsible and welcome back Larry!

Don Verna

rl69
01-17-2017, 01:45 PM
Welcom back

shooterg
01-17-2017, 01:49 PM
Good news ! Now let's all make a New Year's resolution to get along (mostly anyway !)

runfiverun
01-17-2017, 01:49 PM
umm yeah,,,, I already got some PM's.

popper
01-17-2017, 01:54 PM
Hooray or is that hurrah? Welcome back Larry

Mr Humble
01-17-2017, 01:55 PM
Hope is he stops trying to start fights with anyone who takes exception to his "expertise".

I'm done " splainin' " to him as it got me canned too.

starmac
01-17-2017, 02:01 PM
Glad to see it, I truly missed his posts. I missed the whole reason he was canned in the first place, must have been off at work with no net connection, but was stunned to find out.

Char-Gar
01-17-2017, 02:03 PM
Now what was that "rpm threshold" again? :mrgreen:

M-Tecs
01-17-2017, 02:06 PM
Welcome back Larry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Electric88
01-17-2017, 02:17 PM
Hope is he stops trying to start fights with anyone who takes exception to his "expertise".

Perhaps if the people taking exception to his "expertise" weren't arrogant and condescending, it wouldn't have resulted in fights. [smilie=1:

therealhitman
01-17-2017, 02:57 PM
Perhaps if the people taking exception to his "expertise" weren't arrogant and condescending, it wouldn't have resulted in fights. [smilie=1:

100% agreed. Snowflakes come in all shapes and sizes. Even on forums. We do have a safe space though. It's anywhere that isn't "THE PIT of Deplorables"!:popcorn:Welcome back Larry!

square butte
01-17-2017, 03:03 PM
Awesome - Happy New Year Larry

Smoke4320
01-17-2017, 03:04 PM
I for one am glad to see him back
He was/is a wealth of knowledge
when I started here completely green to cast bullets he was a helping/guiding hand that answered my questions without treating me with disrespect
or go read the threads answers..
Glad your back Larry

BUCKEYE BANDIT
01-17-2017, 03:07 PM
Welcome Back Larry G. !!!!

I have very little expertise,so I should be OK:drinks::drinks:.

HEY, This isn't some of that Fake News stuff is it???.

opos
01-17-2017, 03:17 PM
Larry has always treated me well and has furnished information along the way...glad he's back
opos
Bob

ubetcha
01-17-2017, 03:20 PM
Welcome back Larry. I wish some of the other that have been ban, and with lot of knowledge to share,
could come back, but maybe they found a home elsewhere. Anywho, welcome back Larry

Beagle333
01-17-2017, 03:21 PM
Welcome back, Larry. [smilie=s:

TJF1
01-17-2017, 03:41 PM
Weicome back larry

Taylor
01-17-2017, 04:00 PM
Well Larry,sit down and tell about your vacation.

smokeywolf
01-17-2017, 04:03 PM
I am exceedingly glad to read this. Larry is a treasure trove of information; particularly on military/milsurp type firearms both old and new.

Really looking forward to reading his posts.

jonp
01-17-2017, 04:21 PM
Hooray or is that hurrah? Welcome back Larry

Thats "Hooza"

Larry took the time to answer many questions of mine with great advice born of years of experience. I for one am glad to see his knowledge added once again

NSB
01-17-2017, 05:11 PM
I'm not sure who had a problem with Larry, but it surely wasn't me. He was always a good resource of trusted information, not someone guessing. I'm glad he's back. I always thought he was pretty darn helpful. Welcome back Larry.

ShooterAZ
01-17-2017, 05:26 PM
Welcome back Larry! You have been missed.

frkelly74
01-17-2017, 05:51 PM
I knew that after the elections things would get back to normal.

bosterr
01-17-2017, 06:14 PM
Larry certainly shortened the learning curve for many of us!

MrWolf
01-17-2017, 06:39 PM
Welcome back Larry!

dverna
01-17-2017, 06:50 PM
I stopped contributing financially to this site when Larry and Goodsteel were banned. I was concerned about reprisals if I stated my position, so I said nothing. Yes....cowardly...not proud of it.
I always felt that what goes on behind the scenes is best left there. I can only evaluate what is posted here for common consumption. And based on that, I was shocked to see two good men gone. One has been allowed back. The site will be better with Larry back. That is the big plus for those of us interested in learning about cast bullets.

My decision to start financially supporting the site again is a message to the owner and moderators. Be fair, take personality issues to the side, and do what is best for the members. If a lot of people question your decision there is a possibility we cannot all be wrong.

A cast bullet site that has more activity in the Pit, may help advertisers but has lost its mission. Just my $.02.

Again, I am grateful for what has happened. It appears many feel the same way.

Good job!

Don Verna

dragon813gt
01-17-2017, 06:55 PM

Are you gunning for another? Because this post isn't a good start.

shoot-n-lead
01-17-2017, 06:59 PM
Glad he is back.

On a couple of occasions, he provided me with some very useful information.

Silvercreek Farmer
01-17-2017, 07:00 PM
Larry certainly shortened the learning curve for many of us!

+1

Glad he is back! Pretty much everything he recommended to me in the early days worked. I especially appreciate his work providing pressure data.

garym1a2
01-17-2017, 07:00 PM
I am glad to see him back, he knows more about, guns, reloading and bullet casting than I will ever dream of.

KenH
01-17-2017, 07:01 PM
Since I tend to avoid all the ******** 'm moaning threads I wasn't really aware of the problems with Larry - he's provided me with GREAT info at times. So, WELCOME BACK!!!!

Ken H>

Smoke4320
01-17-2017, 07:02 PM

no... you got yourself canned ..
You have been banned on several sites so there is a pattern there .. take a step back and reflect on that
will leave it at that

Jailer
01-17-2017, 07:33 PM
https://youtu.be/znm7o96Ruzg

DCP
01-17-2017, 07:43 PM
Hope Goodsteel can find his way back

This is great news

jonas302
01-17-2017, 07:46 PM
I have gleaned much information from Larry and many other good men who take the time to post

Smoke4320
01-17-2017, 07:47 PM
Hope Goodsteel can find his way back

This is great news

That would be great as well

RogerDat
01-17-2017, 07:48 PM
Larry is very helpful, does a good job of pushing the art and science of casting and reloading both further and with wider dissemination. Just as there is two sides in a divorce and none but the parties involved really have any clear idea of what is being said or going on, me I'm just glad I don't have to "pick sides". Can both thank the mods for their hard work, and the great site. And thank Larry for all his advice and help.

Lot of times I think disagreements get deleted by moderators before many members see them. I'm guessing over time they know the subjects and people that are most likely to generate conflict and probably watch those threads.

What is that old saw? Oh yeah. Disagree without being disagreeable. I think most of the members would qualify as decent people worthy of courtesy. If not the little exclamation point at the bottom left of every post allows for reporting rudeness without calling it out with a post that gets you in trouble too.

Larry look forward to seeing your posts.

avogunner
01-17-2017, 07:49 PM
This is great news!! I've found his depth of knowledge and experience sound and have missed his posts.
Welcome back Mr. Gibson!

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Edward
01-17-2017, 07:55 PM
Makes a great day even better:bigsmyl2:

richhodg66
01-17-2017, 07:56 PM
I've learned a lot from him and his posts over the years, glad he's back.

JSnover
01-17-2017, 07:56 PM
I'm sure glad he's back.
No one is required to read or respond to anyone else. If you don't get along with someone, move on to another thread.

blackthorn
01-17-2017, 08:14 PM
Very glad to see you back Larry. It will be interesting to see if the "sniper" that was instrumental in getting you dumped will crawl back out of the woodwork again.

jonp
01-17-2017, 08:29 PM

What an odd passive aggressive statement but your handle explains much

wcp4570
01-17-2017, 08:33 PM
This post is less than 7 hours old with 3 pages and 43 post from mostly older member and high post count members says a lot. I will add my welcome back Larry to the thread. Its sad when someone with so much knowledge gets ran off from this site. I've tried other sites but this is my daily read, I don't post much but do enjoy reading about our hobby.

wcp

skeettx
01-17-2017, 08:35 PM
Is Larry REALLY back? :)
Yeeee Hawwww
What joy, what joy
Nuje

gpidaho
01-17-2017, 08:38 PM
That is good news! Reading Larry's advice has been very helpful to me in the cast bullet craft. Welcome back. Gp

Kirk Miller
01-17-2017, 08:43 PM
That is great news. I know that my knowledge of boolits and casting has benefited HUGELY due to Larry's willingness to share his.
Kirk

runfiverun
01-17-2017, 08:49 PM
Tim should be able to post also.
I know he has had access to his PM box for a bit now.
but if Larry can post Tim should be able to also.

Tim if you can't post PM me [or call me if you still have my number] and i'll get word passed along so things get fixed.

shdwlkr
01-17-2017, 08:49 PM
Good to hear that Larry is back, a wealth of knowledge and always willing to help others to be safe when working up loads.

starmac
01-17-2017, 08:54 PM
47 yays and one nay, hmmmm
I see in another thread the nay has already threatening to complain about him.
I have no knowlege of what led to him being banned, but hope he is able to keep his cool and not take the bait, so as he can stay and keep helping us that pay some attention to his work in the world of cast and reloading in general.

I also have an idea, since he is back, that someone went to bat for him, maybe a mod, maybe #1, maybe several, anyway, if so I would like to thank them.

Then again, I hear Obama pardoned lots of folks yesterday, maybe Larry was one of them.

Treetop
01-17-2017, 09:04 PM
This is great news! I've had nothing but pleasant dealings with Larry. He's knowledgeable, patient with newbies and has the ability to explain things really well, IMO.

Now, if we could just get Goodsteel back, too... Treetop

dverna
01-17-2017, 09:06 PM
Starmac,
You made me chuckle. If Obama pardoned Larry.....maybe he isn't such an idiot after all.

Don Verna

M-Tecs
01-17-2017, 09:09 PM
I stopped contributing financially to this site when Larry and Goodsteel were banned. I was concerned about reprisals if I stated my position, so I said nothing. Yes....cowardly...not proud of it.
I always felt that what goes on behind the scenes is best left there. I can only evaluate what is posted here for common consumption. And based on that, I was shocked to see two good men gone. One has been allowed back. The site will be better with Larry back. That is the big plus for those of us interested in learning about cast bullets.

My decision to start financially supporting the site again is a message to the owner and moderators. Be fair, take personality issues to the side, and do what is best for the members. If a lot of people question your decision there is a possibility we cannot all be wrong.

A cast bullet site that has more activity in the Pit, may help advertisers but has lost its mission. Just my $.02.

Again, I am grateful for what has happened. It appears many feel the same way.

Good job!

Don Verna

I mostly agree with you. When Larry and Goodsteel were banned I was very close to deleting this site and never returning. Goodsteel and I didn't always agree but he was always very helpful and made me think. Larry was always very helpful and I learned a lot from him.

What I don't agree on is the "pit". Boys will be boys. Here they can play in the pit and for the most part leave the BS out of the general forum. Other sites I frequent are choked by over moderation or are free for all that gets to hard to stomach. For the most part this site has a good balance. IMHO is was/is a little over moderated but Larry's return may be a sign of better times ahead.

starmac
01-17-2017, 09:25 PM
I have never felt the site was over moderated, subjects that need to be in the pit should stay there.

Like I said, I never had a clue why Larry or Goodsteel either were banned, I went back and tried to find what got them, but didn't. I really figured it was more about something in PM's with the site administrators, than what ever occured in open forum.

Maybe my memory fails me, but I do not remember Larry haveing a strong presence in the pit, so kind of hard to blame it.

dverna
01-17-2017, 09:37 PM
R5R, it is good to see you reaching out to Tim. I would like to see Goodsteel back and I trust there are many others as well.

Thank you for your efforts.

Don Verna

dragon813gt
01-17-2017, 09:40 PM
Somehow I just went down a rabbit hole and read way to much of the SEE thread. Amazing how some people attract drama. And it's all because they post factual evidence and try to help others. Such a shame some adults can't act like one.

Love Life
01-17-2017, 09:43 PM
Facts have no place on the internet, lol.

starmac
01-17-2017, 09:46 PM
Is this the old love life??? If so good to see you back too.

onceabull
01-17-2017, 09:46 PM
With L.G. back here, what could be next ?? the "resurrection" of "vzerone"? ? ? ?Onceabull

jmort
01-17-2017, 09:47 PM

Yes
And
Yes

PB234
01-17-2017, 09:48 PM
Welcome back Larry. Our one interaction was very helpful and gentlemanly. You gained my respect. I hope one of the moderators can reach out to Tim and get him to come back also. A telephone call to Tim inviting him back would be an act of maturity helpful to keeping this forum the excellent place it is.

jmort
01-17-2017, 09:48 PM
Kumbaya

Love Life
01-17-2017, 09:51 PM

It is me, and thank you.

starmac
01-17-2017, 09:54 PM
Great, now just to get Tim back, cmon Tim.

dragon813gt
01-17-2017, 10:47 PM
It is me, and thank you.

Booooooooooooo

Bzcraig
01-17-2017, 11:09 PM
Welcome back Larry! You have been missed.

ol skool
01-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Larry posted targets, chronograph print-outs, pressure curves, and specific, detailed and extensive recipes to arrive at the results at 100yds, 200yds, 300yds, and beyond. You only get that kind of detail from a manufacture people, except Larry. I never did see that level of detail and PROOF anywhere in any thread from the jackals. Tim was no less detailed, thorough and free with information in his corner of the game. Both answered every single one of my PM's with grace, dignity and completely unselfish detail.

I have subscribed to the threads that got them banned and many prior. They should be compiled in a book! To this day I still scratch my head why...

Frankly he has a good home were his is, still providing undeniable science for his efforts. Why he would show up here, I don't know. Regrettably, and I admit it, I don't think I could be as forgiving of a person as he.

xs11jack
01-17-2017, 11:18 PM
Larry, Tim and Trump in one week, this is going to a really good year.
Welcome back.
Ole Jack

ascast
01-17-2017, 11:20 PM
looking forward to some good reading welcome back

hc18flyer
01-17-2017, 11:34 PM
Welcome back Larry! Looking forward to learning more from your considerable expertise!
I too wish Tim would come back, learned plenty there too. Both of these gentlemen helped me with my 358 win and Yugo Mauser. hc18flyer

leadman
01-17-2017, 11:44 PM
Glad Larry is back, missed his posts. Always gave me something to ponder and plan for future trials.

aspangler
01-17-2017, 11:46 PM
Larry, Tim and Trump in one week, this is going to a really good year.
Welcome back.
Ole Jack
Not to mention that it happened on my BIRTHDAY! YAHOO! Welcome back Lary and Tim. Missed you two.

Ford SD
01-18-2017, 12:13 AM
Hi Larry
Welcome Back
:):):):):)

tomme boy
01-18-2017, 12:31 AM
Larry has been back for a couple weeks. Just been keeping to himself. Except for Mr Humble( Starmetal )maybe???? He has been trying so hard to bait Larry. But Mr Humble just can not accept facts.

leeggen
01-18-2017, 12:35 AM
If memory serves me right Goodsteel kind of banned himself. As in a volintary one. Still I hope to see him back someday. It is good to see others returning, and Larry good to see you are back. Good news after this week around home.
CD

onceabull
01-18-2017, 12:36 AM
The one known connection between "Mr.Humble" and "Starmetal is that both are in the running for "who" has been bounced from the most gun boards under the most screen names...!! Onceabull

woodbutcher
01-18-2017, 12:48 AM
:-D Hi Larry.Welcome back Sir.Oh yeah.Happy New Year:drinks:.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

runfiverun
01-18-2017, 02:14 AM
The one known connection between "Mr.Humble" and "Starmetal is that both are in the running for "who" has been bounced from the most gun boards under the most screen names...!! Onceabull

we have a winner.

Bzcraig
01-18-2017, 02:37 AM
It is me, and thank you.

You were missed too Dick!

starmac
01-18-2017, 03:41 AM
If memory serves me right Goodsteel kind of banned himself. As in a volintary one. Still I hope to see him back someday. It is good to see others returning, and Larry good to see you are back. Good news after this week around home.
CD

Iirc it was LoveLife that left on his own, but he is back too, hopefullt Tim does too.

osteodoc08
01-18-2017, 07:23 AM
He's always been constructive and been humble to me. Politics aside, it's good to have Mr Gibson back. A wealth of knowledge.

Love Life
01-18-2017, 08:03 AM

Mr. Humble's writing is different from Starmetal's. While Mr. Humble shows the same aggression pattern, his/her spelling, grammar, and punctuation are on a much higher level than Starmetal's ever was.

TenTea
01-18-2017, 08:18 AM
Welcome back to voluntary and involuntary bansters!

A large bit of *institutional knowledge* has returned to CB if these folks decide to be active here, again.

I sought out Mr. Larry for some specific advice on an AR15 cast bullet project, during his exile and everything turned up roses, so thanks.

~Be Well~

Electric88
01-18-2017, 08:23 AM
I also am glad he has returned. I hope to build a 45acp conversion off a Mauser action, something I know he is very knowledgeable on.

floydboy
01-18-2017, 09:50 AM
Welcome back Larry. Nuthin but good things to say about him from my camp.

w5pv
01-18-2017, 11:03 AM
welcome back Larry

labradigger1
01-18-2017, 12:35 PM
Welcome back Larry. Your detailed posts have been very helpful in the past for me. Oh yeah, welcome back Tim also

Kegcaissy
01-18-2017, 09:36 PM
Hi!

i have to thank Larry for teaching me how to use cast boolits in military rifles by his numerous and well explained posts. This guy posts are about 75% of my knowledge about casting.

welcome back sir!

GhostHawk
01-18-2017, 09:47 PM
Good to see you back Larry.

trmungle
01-18-2017, 10:03 PM
Good to see you back Larry

30calflash
01-18-2017, 10:17 PM
Welcome back Mr. Gibson.

chambers
01-19-2017, 12:28 AM
Larry has provided a wealth of information and he is greatly appreciated! Glad to see you return.:Fire:

TCFAN
01-19-2017, 01:28 AM
Glad to see that Larry is back.I always read what ever he posts. He knows what he is talking about..

Jr.
01-19-2017, 02:09 AM
I seem to remember this guy from Lake Havasu City that knew a lot when it came to pretty much everything I don't know. However I am unsure if this is the Larry that you all speak of.

dg31872
01-19-2017, 03:09 AM
Larry Gibson has always been helpful to me and patiently answered all of my questions. He has a wealth of knowledge, and I am happy to see his posts again.

76 WARLOCK
01-19-2017, 10:48 AM
I always waited to hear Larry's comment before I believed any thing.

Ballistics in Scotland
01-19-2017, 02:50 PM
Larry has been back for a couple weeks. Just been keeping to himself. Except for Mr Humble( Starmetal )maybe???? He has been trying so hard to bait Larry. But Mr Humble just can not accept facts.

I believe he's accepting one now.

Ballistics in Scotland
01-19-2017, 02:52 PM
Welcome back Larry. Nuthin but good things to say about him from my camp.

Nor from anybody, except those who didn't have to prove a thing.

Pb Burner
01-19-2017, 03:14 PM
Welcome back Larry and glad to see posts from Love Life!
Is Tim back too?

dverna
01-19-2017, 04:31 PM
Welcome back Larry and glad to see posts from Love Life!
Is Tim back too?

Tim has access. I noticed he read a few threads. Hope he starts posting again

Don Verna

Hogtamer
01-19-2017, 05:18 PM
Making Cast Boolits Great Again! If we can just get AJ (VDOmemories) back. Wealth of shotgun info and testing slugs.

mjwcaster
01-20-2017, 02:01 PM
Another welcome for Larry and hope that Tim joins us again.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Andy
01-20-2017, 07:40 PM
Glad you're back Larry, I read your posts so much before joining that I knew your name before I became a member here, I hope you are willing to keep contributing now with data in the same way that you did before. I know it takes a lot of work and I really appreciate the scientific approach you always took and the level of detail you explained it in.

JWT
01-20-2017, 10:44 PM
Without Larry, my trapdoors would have remained in the back of the safe. Welcome back.

David2011
01-21-2017, 12:33 AM
Life events have affected my participation for several months but I felt my interest waning here prior to the interruption. For my interests the information was no longer here. Hopefully a host of old members will begin posting again.

David

jmort
01-21-2017, 12:49 AM
Making Cast Boolits Great Again! If we can just get AJ (VDOmemories) back. Wealth of shotgun info and testing slugs.

That would be more than awesome

Ozarki
01-21-2017, 12:58 AM
Welcome back Larry and Tim. You have been missed.

kungfustyle
01-21-2017, 01:18 AM
jasdkld;fjqsd;jfklasjdfkl;sajdf YES!!!!!!!!!!!

myg30
01-21-2017, 09:49 AM
I missed reading your posts Larry, Glad your back.

Blackwater
01-21-2017, 03:05 PM
I too would really like to see both Larry and Goodsteel back again. I learned a lot, and both have done very interesting experiments. Most here just want info, but a few do experiments, and are good enough to post their findings in detail, and that always is more edifying than mere opinions will ever be. No experiment is perfect, but they surely did some very good ones!

44man
01-22-2017, 05:25 PM
Personally I am very happy. Good, hard work and knowledge should not be tossed for maybe some silly little thing. Balance fellas. Friends are precious.

white eagle
01-25-2017, 01:02 PM
Hey Larry can you do anything about this redirect that happens when you log on to C.B?

MBTcustom
01-25-2017, 01:53 PM
Gentlemen.
I apologize for my tardiness. I did try to post once or twice, but I was unable to do so. Then yesterday I got a message that my inbox was full so I deleted some old PM's and that seems to have done the trick.
I probably will not be posting much, but wanted to say hello.

Jeff Michel
01-25-2017, 01:59 PM
Welcome home fellas.

runfiverun
01-25-2017, 02:08 PM
Rob had to clear some things out for you to post Tim.
I don't remember what it was but it was basically a member reset.
we had to do it for OSOK too and all he got was a 5 point warning.

trapper9260
01-25-2017, 02:34 PM
Welcome back Larry and Goodsteel I miss you both posting and you make it easy for me to understand what I do wrong and learn of what I can do.I came on this site to learn and for any in put I can give I willing to.You both gave me alot to learn and also go back on the old post to see what I miss of what I looking to do. Looking forward to learn more from you all .A BIG Thank You

DCP
01-25-2017, 03:08 PM
Wow this is great news

Welcome home guys

JonB_in_Glencoe
01-25-2017, 03:59 PM
Larry and Tim,
Glad to see you both posting again.

No_1
01-25-2017, 05:21 PM
Welcome back Tim!

Gentlemen.
I apologize for my tardiness. I did try to post once or twice, but I was unable to do so. Then yesterday I got a message that my inbox was full so I deleted some old PM's and that seems to have done the trick.
I probably will not be posting much, but wanted to say hello.

No_1
01-25-2017, 05:25 PM
Welcome back Larry!

Smoke4320
01-25-2017, 05:28 PM
OBamma gone, Trump in Larry and goodsteel back its a great day !!

pworley1
01-25-2017, 05:43 PM
Larry, I am glad to see you posting again. Your posts have saved me days and days of having to figure things on my own. Nothing that you have described has failed to be correct. Thanks again. I still think you should write a book.

Alvarez Kelly
01-25-2017, 08:23 PM
obamma gone, Trump in, Larry and goodsteel back its a great day !!

This!! ^^^^

Wolfer
01-25-2017, 08:38 PM
I too am tickled to see Larry back!:o

Iowa Fox
01-26-2017, 02:17 AM
This!! ^^^^

Yep!!

popper
01-26-2017, 11:11 AM
Tim posted too. Yea.

Plate plinker
01-26-2017, 03:08 PM
Good to see goodsteel around I learned much from your old threads.

hutch18414
01-26-2017, 03:57 PM
Tim's thread on Consistency Applied saved me years trying to figure out how to get consistent cast bullets. Now he has a thread over on his site that is probably going to cost me a substantial amount of money as I follow his step by step process for HV success with cast.

Blackwater
01-26-2017, 06:21 PM
Welcome back Tim! Good to see you here again.

nekshot
01-26-2017, 08:37 PM
I am so glad to see Larry and Tim back!! They love our hobby and have a whole lot more answers for guys like me than I can buy books for plus they are personable.

hc18flyer
01-27-2017, 09:35 AM
i am so glad to see larry and tim back!! They love our hobby and have a whole lot more answers for guys like me than i can buy books for plus they are personable.

ditto! Amen

lightman
01-27-2017, 10:38 AM
Welcome back, Larry! Welcome back, Tim! Missed you guys!

Phlier
01-27-2017, 02:28 PM
Larry doesn't know me from Adam, but I've spent many, many hours reading these forums, and have learned a lot from him. Welcome back, Larry, and thank you for sharing your knowledge here on the forums.