PDA

View Full Version : Happy new year ��

Freightman
01-01-2017, 07:54 PM
House full of company and a drunk just took out the main pole.dark found a kerosene lamp and a bottle of oil. But the kids and grandkids were all on their computers, now they will have to talk �� ����

TXGunNut
01-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Happy New Year to you and yours. I think it's a shame when families get together and someone thinks that's a good time to surf/text/tweet or whatever.

Plate plinker
01-01-2017, 08:22 PM
Happy New Year to you and yours. I think it's a shame when families get together and someone thinks that's a good time to surf/text/tweet or whatever.
Yep I think next year I may confiscate all devices at the door.

xs11jack
01-01-2017, 08:38 PM
Here is what I would do, I would have them stack the devices at the door and the first one that can't stand the tension has to do all the dishes.
Ole Jack

iuvenal
01-02-2017, 03:54 AM
House full of company and a drunk just took out the main pole.dark found a kerosene lamp and a bottle of oil. But the kids and grandkids were all on their computers, now they will have to talk �� ����

I went to a Halloween party where something similar happened, I think It was more fun because people could converse.

Blackwater
01-02-2017, 06:57 PM
Happy new year to all of you. It looks like it's going to be a crucial one. At least we have some real hope now, that things just MIGHT change for the better. But with all the opposition gearing up to resist and delay it tooth and nail, it's gonna' be a real doozie, I believe. God give us all the strength and stamina we will need to git-r-done! There is SO much to do ahead of us!