PDA

View Full Version : George doubles down!

BrassMagnet
12-24-2016, 12:34 PM
A while back I requested a magazine for a Winchester 52 from a member of this forum. George stole it before I could work out a deal to buy it. I was really disappointed because all I had was a single loader magazine.

George must have used his magic key because I found this stuff on my freezer:

Wow! Two of them plus other neat goodies, too!

tdoor4570
12-24-2016, 03:44 PM
I tried to warn everyone when George got away with some of Santa's magic keys, now we are seeing the result of those keys.

Pipefitter
12-24-2016, 06:49 PM
I was out in the garage yesterday to get a ham out of the freezer and saw that my stash of wheelweights had been moved around and a pound or so of solder seemed to be missing from the casting bench. Today I was in the reloading room and someone or something had got into the box of beeswax I keep there. My brand new half gallon of Johnnie Walker black had the seal broken and about a quarter of it has gone AWOL. I wonder if these three things are connected somehow..........

BrassMagnet
12-24-2016, 07:47 PM
George likes good hooch!

fast ronnie
12-25-2016, 02:29 AM
George paid me a visit a couple of days ago and left a 2 cavity semi wad cutter mold in .452.

Thanks George!!!

I also heard a rumor that Oklahoma Rebel and Shawn 357 got visited, too.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Ron

Pipefitter
12-26-2016, 09:53 PM
George must have checked out the rest of my reloading room when he was here a couple days ago. There is an empty space on the shelf where a RCBS scale used to sit, and another pound of solder is missing from the garage.
Some of my homemade caramel corn came up missing, but that may have been me getting up in the middle of the night, not too sure on that one...................

tdoor4570
12-27-2016, 11:26 AM
Got SWMBO to tell me how long the spell lasts on those keys George got, Jan 1 it expires ! maybe things will get back to normal.