PDA

View Full Version : Quality not quantity

nagantguy
12-17-2016, 05:11 PM
Held a MI cpl class today, only one student showed up, that's all fine and well we got a dusting of snow last night and some light drifting do to winds, only one of the no shows called to say they would not make it, sure hope the rest of them are alright! The lady that did show up was a great student, was right on point and had very good gun handling skills and good marksmanship, getting her permit has been on her mind for a while but the final decision came when she was shopping with her two kids and a car came up behind her honking and flashing the lights, pulled along side her threw bottles at her car, got in front of her and cut her off, ran her off the road and then they stopped and got out and surrounded her car, smart gal she is she put it in reverse and drove away! She was a splendid lady and now she's answering splendid lady who's taken her own safety and security to heart!

1911cherry
12-17-2016, 07:48 PM
Hey good for you and her, if you make a difference one person at a time that's progress!

runfiverun
12-18-2016, 12:06 AM
looks like she got her moneys worth out of the class.:lol:

rond
12-18-2016, 10:28 AM
Good for her! Did you charge extra for the private instruction?:-D

nagantguy
12-19-2016, 01:24 PM
No, I didn't charge extra. Guess I just don't have a ruthless business mind!

Plate plinker
12-19-2016, 03:55 PM
Women should get free classes. The more of them that get involved the better.

nagantguy
12-19-2016, 10:13 PM
I do comp classes to ladies, this lady would not have a free one very adamant about it , I can't comp as many as I'd like as I still rent the facility, targets ammo snacks water coffee and I'm just. Teaming even on the price of the training / credentials and training guns I bought. I give group and military discounts and feel my price is very fair and competitive as it's a great indoor private range heated air conditioning large flat screen and never more than 6 students if I'm by my self, not to brag but I do feel I offer great basic, cpl and advanced training in a small class , I worked under the best in the business for 5 years!

Plate plinker
12-20-2016, 10:12 PM
Hats off to you. As a Michigan escapee I am curious where you are?

nagantguy
12-24-2016, 08:41 AM
In Livingston county