PDA

View Full Version : Praise The Lord...

Forty Rod Ray
11-09-2016, 11:26 AM
Praise The Lord and load your ammunition...

gwpercle
11-09-2016, 12:48 PM
CNN was wrong !

Ithaca Gunner
11-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Praise the Lord indeed! I view this victory as a respite to save more souls before the Lord Jesus Christ returns.

flint45
11-09-2016, 01:38 PM
In all things Praise the Lord.

Wise Owl
11-09-2016, 02:24 PM
In all things Praise the Lord.

Amen!

Johnch
11-09-2016, 03:19 PM
LOL I agree

And I even won a whole $1 bet on the win

Not sure he is the best choice

But a lot better than the Joker

John

Ole Joe Clarke
11-09-2016, 04:10 PM
God answered many prayers yesterday and last night. Now we have to do our part.

Have a blessed day,

Leon

jonp
11-09-2016, 06:01 PM

jlm223
11-09-2016, 06:33 PM
I also have been praying about this.

lightman
11-09-2016, 08:51 PM
I just hope we made the right choice. I feel good about it, at least for now.

leftiye
11-10-2016, 09:02 AM
Not like there was another choice (except the devil).

GhostHawk
11-10-2016, 09:08 AM
This is our chance to turn this country around. But we must do our part.
We must be out there, spreading the word, showing by example, telling HIS story.

This is our chance to get people to repent and turn back to the Lord.
To start a revival. If we fail to do this our previously scheduled doom will fall. We will have failed.

It is in OUR hands. Our prayers, fasting and sacrifice have bought us a chance.
It remains to be seen what we will do with it.

w5pv
11-10-2016, 10:36 AM
The liberal rags tried to ruin the Donald's reputation from the word go but most of us knew what they were up to.

mold maker
11-10-2016, 11:27 AM
Donald fed the critics and they ran with it. Most except the extremists saw through it and quietly did what was necessary.
it's up to us to help Donald turn this nation back to the right direction. We have to put God back in reverence and in charge.

44man
11-10-2016, 11:51 AM
We will be OK. But how does our man reduce the debt? It will take decades after Obumbler. The Muslim has made more debt then all presidents we have had COMBINED.
Donald has his work cut out for him. I don't want to be in his shoes.
I thanked the Lord the witch lost.

popper
11-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Got a Muslim flyer in the mail yesterday. Glad they are wasting their money.

Ole Joe Clarke
11-10-2016, 01:08 PM
We must be out there, spreading the word, showing by example, telling HIS story.

To start a revival. If we fail to do this our previously scheduled doom will fall. We will have failed.

You nailed it, we can't stop. This is just the beginning.

Have a blessed day,

Leon

dtknowles
11-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Not like there was another choice (except the devil).

There was before the Primaries.

Tim

Blackwater
11-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Lots of very accurate sentiments here. I, too, am of the opinion we got a reprieve. And I think the critical element going forth, is simply that we abandon our former cynical pessimism, and re-learn a more determined and righteous attitude. We'll need, I think, to put aside vengeance, though it's narually "human," and look ONLY to the betterment and unification of our once great nation.

Trump has his plate REALLY full, it's true, but SO DO WE! A great and honestly benevolent leader CANNOT achieve much without a determined and undaunted populace to back him up. I think he'll earn our faith pretty quickly, and surprise the naysayers. But ultimately, NO leader, no matter how great he might be, or how pure and benevolent his intentions, CAN lead a cynical, haughty and pessimistic people to anything good.

So folks, it's really up to US to DESERVE a good and benevolent leader now! He can't and could never do it all by himself. It's going to take US becoming a great nation under a potentially great leader to restore ourselves to where we once were. And 44man's right about the debt. O. has laid a great, huge bear trap for Trump and all of us, and he did it, I believe, intentionally. A drunken sailor couldn't have spent and squandered our riches like he did!

When my son was very young, about 5 or so, he'd sometimes look up at me and say, "But Daddy, that's HARD!" Then, I'd just smile a wry smile at him, and tell him, "Awwww ... and you can only do EASY things???" He'd always scowl at me to show his displeasure that I didn't let him off, but he'd turn to whatever it was I'd told him to do, and he'd do it like a champ. I think the added determination due to his attitude helped him, but when he was done, I always looked back at it and told him "Great job! I KNEW you could do it." And we went through that little routine repeatedly. It wasn't long before he quit complaining, and saw a challenge rather than a "problem." And he learned to enjoy the challenges.

Can we learn the lesson like my son did? Lord, I hope so!!! If we don't, we'll find ourselves right back in the cesspool again! How else COULD it work?

fatelk
11-10-2016, 04:32 PM

Yes. Politics won't save this country. The problem is where we're headed culturally. We got a reprieve politically this time, but as the younger generations reach voting age there's nothing we'll be able to do without a cultural change in direction.

gwpercle
11-10-2016, 06:15 PM
I think he's going to do just fine .
For not being a slick professional career politician he has a bit to learn, but he's a lot smarter than most give him credit or the media will have you believe.
He's going to be a good president...at least in this Deplorables' opinion.
And yes , I admit it , I'm a Deplorable ...I have a Deplorable tee shirt and wore it to work yesterday !
Gary

Houndog
11-10-2016, 08:40 PM
I also feel like we got a reprieve from GOD'S wrath and hope we can turn the country back to it's christian roots. If we don't I fear GOD will lay waste to this country very shortly. I hope we choose the right path!