PDA

View Full Version : Another Attaboy for RCBS

woody1
11-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Last Sunday I sent the following message to RCBS:

To the folks at RCBS:

Re: RCBS Rotary Case Trimmer from back in the Omark days

I didn't think it was possible for the rotary case trimmer cutters to get dull cutting nothing but brass, yet I find myself pushing harder and harder and not getting much cutting done. The trimmer dates to the 1970's. It must be getting old and tired like me. I found the instructions and they say for me to send the cutter and a whopping $1.50 to you and you'll sharpen and return to me postpaid. Really! You prob'ly can't even send it to me for that $1.50. At any rate, if you'll kindly tell me the cost and where to send it (I haven't tried getting it off yet) I'll be getting it in the mail.

Thanks and best regards,

Today I rec'd. the following from RCBS Tech:

I just ordered a replacement cutter head in the mail no charge.

John XXXX

Technical Service

I guess that's why I continue with RCBS besides the fact it's good stuff!

lightman
11-01-2016, 02:03 PM
RCBS has always set the bar for customer service! Its good to see that they still take this seriously.

jcwit
11-01-2016, 02:20 PM
Don't forget, these "FREE" replacement parts was factored into the original price of the product.

Taylor
11-01-2016, 05:08 PM
My son has applied for a job with RCBS.Hope he gets it.

jcwit
11-01-2016, 06:36 PM
Hope so too, I would think they are a great company to work for!

Randy Bohannon
11-01-2016, 08:09 PM
I had bought a set 38 S&W dies,RCBS Cowboy they were nothing more than relabeled 38 Special dies. I called them, they asked for the dies and six spent casings from the gun I was loading for.They re machined the dies for my Colt P.P. sent me a nice note of apology. I still have the note,I keep it in the die box to remind me of what customer service is.