PDA

View Full Version : Cocoa Gun show

frkelly74
10-24-2016, 08:37 AM
Yesterday I went the the gunshow in Cocoa at the fair grounds. It was not as large as some I have been to but there were quite a few people there. I was tempted to spend $170 for a jug of Unique but other than that there were very few tempting items there. Alliant powders were $32 but available. there were other powders and some primers available also from several vendors. Lots of AR variants and a few bolt rifles. Many handguns all at retail. There was one Swiss Vetterli that looked complete and un altered for about $200. There was one 91-30 marked $350 and a lot of other random guns with retail + pricing. The thing about all the powder was that it was available, It was the first powder that I have seen in Florida for sale that I did not already own.
I fear that I will look back and regret not getting that $170 jug of unique but it seemed like a lot right then.

marlin39a
10-24-2016, 08:44 AM
It might have been too much to pay, depending on what happens in 15 day. Personally, I have stocked up in case the worse happens.

frkelly74
10-24-2016, 10:25 AM
I am actually still stocked from last time. I checked my inventory this morning and discovered a few pounds of IMR 3031, Accurate 2495 and 2520 that I had forgotten about. Also a 13 oz cubic can of Hercules Unique marked $9.99 that I thought I had, was in the footlocker. And there is 8 lb of Herco, a little blue dot and accurate #5. There is also a large can of wcc 820 that I got long ago. I need to find a use for that.