PDA

View Full Version : any CBD users here?

nekshot
10-17-2016, 10:04 AM
I have been seriously looking into trying CBD oil. I would like to get away from the chemical pills if possible and this might help me but I am hoping to find user testimony for this oil and chronic back/spine pain.

HarryT
10-17-2016, 12:46 PM
I've read good things about CBD oil.

fivefang
10-17-2016, 01:07 PM
Hi Neckshot, I was taped with a tape on my spine "Kinesio-tape" the spelling might be a bit off, it did as much for me as a "eppedural injectioin", you might want to look it up, best wishes, Fivefang

rancher1913
10-17-2016, 01:08 PM
what is CBD oil, is that maryjane distilled to an oil.

Cowboy_Dan
10-17-2016, 01:49 PM
what is CBD oil, is that maryjane distilled to an oil.

It does come from marijuana, but it is not the part that gets people high, just somewhat chemically similar.

GoodOlBoy
10-17-2016, 04:45 PM
there are two major chems in marijuana/cannabis . THC which gets you high, also the chem that helps with pain, depression, stress, etc. Then CBD which helps with seizures, spasms, that sort of thing. BUT most CBD oil is actually from hemp, not cannabis. Also be warned there are alot of shady places out there selling questionable CBD oil. I've been looking into it awhile myself, but have never used it because I still feel like I don't know enough about it to make an educated purchase.

God Bless, and One Love.

GoodOlBoy

Greg S
10-17-2016, 06:23 PM
If you are in a free state for medical use, it is pretty easy to manufacture. For some tips, check out www.skunkpharmresearch.com. It is an eye opener.

nekshot
10-18-2016, 07:07 AM
sounds like you all feel like me, I don't know who to trust. I am committed to finding out more about it because I don't trust the longterm consequences of chemical pain control. Thanks for your input.

dale2242
10-18-2016, 08:20 AM
I have a good friend that is a retired MD.
He is now growing Hemp for the CBD.
He tells me that,in Oregon, you need a Medical marijuana card to buy it.
I have been suffering back pain due to arthritis and am considering CBD to relieve the pain.
I feel I can trust his company, so I may give it a try...dale