PDA

View Full Version : How lucky can one guy be ?

GOPHER SLAYER
10-06-2016, 01:49 PM
I shared with earlier you about me winning 2.5 million and a new Mercedes and now, just yesterday I received a call from a women who informed me that I had won the publisher's clearing house jackpot for, wait for it, 2.5 million and a new Mercedes. Since I had already won that amount earlier I felt compelled to tell her to give the money to St. Jude & Shriners hospitals. Despite my refusal of the money the women kept after me to accept it. After my continued refusal a man came on the line and started to verbally abuse me in the most foul language. I never dreamed that any firm would employ such a ill tempered person. I am not sure now if they will give me the money but if they do I will definitely make a sizeable donation to this web site. They are scheduled to be here with the check at 11:00 AM so I must sigh off. I only have 12 minutes.

OS OK
10-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Well, whatever you do it looks to me like you might be in position to help Sam and Julie...but then, I'm just thinking out loud.

corbinace
10-06-2016, 02:05 PM
I guess you are not posting a follow up because they are still at the door. Let me be the first. I really need a small bit of cash, I am entitled to your charity, please loan me some money.

corbinace
10-06-2016, 02:07 PM
Dang, I guess I am too slow to be the first.

GOPHER SLAYER
10-06-2016, 02:20 PM
I'm making a list and checking it twice.

runfiverun
10-06-2016, 05:18 PM
a list of the money you've won.
or of those your gonna kill. :lol:

what kind of Mercedes did you get?

GOPHER SLAYER
10-06-2016, 06:32 PM
I can't believe it, they didn't show up with the check or my new car. I bet they had the wrong address.

NyFirefighter357
10-06-2016, 07:15 PM
I'm still waiting for my money from the Nigerian Prince. He told me it should be here soon, I too was extra lucky as I also hit the Irish lottery. I filled out the on-line forms this morning and in about a week I should get my £1,350,000 (One million, three hundred and fifty thousand, pounds sterling) deposited into my bank account. I'm happy to see others here have one too.

xs11jack
10-06-2016, 07:29 PM
You guys have all the luck, all I get is those dumb calls from 'microsoft' in india or some place like that and I can't even understand them because their accent is so thick. I am sure they are on the up and up, but I just can't hear them well enough to follow their instructions, but that's ok I am sure they will call back soon.
Ole Jack

Darn forgot the purple font.

472x1B/A
10-06-2016, 07:34 PM
a list of the money you've won.
or of those your gonna kill. :lol:

what kind of Mercedes did you get?

I'm thinking my list would be of the second line, above. Course the $$$$$ would be used very prudently too.

Half Dog
10-06-2016, 09:01 PM
Just think of the taxes you will be liable for. I would turn it down too.

kmw1954
10-06-2016, 09:46 PM
I shared with earlier you about me winning 2.5 million and a new Mercedes and now, just yesterday I received a call from a women who informed me that I had won the publisher's clearing house jackpot for, wait for it, 2.5 million and a new Mercedes. Since I had already won that amount earlier I felt compelled to tell her to give the money to St. Jude & Shriners hospitals. Despite my refusal of the money the women kept after me to accept it. After my continued refusal a man came on the line and started to verbally abuse me in the most foul language. I never dreamed that any firm would employ such a ill tempered person. I am not sure now if they will give me the money but if they do I will definitely make a sizeable donation to this web site. They are scheduled to be here with the check at 11:00 AM so I must sigh off. I only have 12 minutes.

I once got a call at 1:30am by a guy claiming I was doing something with his wife. So I told him she was in the shower and did he want to speak to her. He hung up!

Skunk1
10-07-2016, 07:25 AM
I once got a call at 1:30am by a guy claiming I was doing something with his wife. So I told him she was in the shower and did he want to speak to her. He hung up!

Nothing like a good laugh at 6 in the morning. The only calls I get are there is a claim against my wife and if I don't pay up there will be "dire consequences". I've caught them a couple times. One young may apologized over and over, and the next day the lady calling just hung up. Guess I was a little rough on them but it didn't matter they still call once in a while.

Bent Ramrod
10-07-2016, 09:52 AM
You might check out the site called (I think) 419eater.com. Those guys have refined the techniques of dealing with Nigerian financial ministers, Chechen brides seeking husbands and solicitors representing defunct British lordships (of which you are the last heir) to perfection.

castalott
10-07-2016, 10:15 AM
Little do you guys realize that I am heir to "lordship of the Universe'. I own everything you can see for as far as you can see. ( And farther!!!!)

I just need to send $500 to an African Bank to process my ownership.. I'm debating it.... I mean...where would I keep it?

salpal48
10-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Hold On Pigs are Flying Past me Know

WILCO
10-07-2016, 11:29 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vnVF1xT5m1U/UVMNyoaJHUI/AAAAAAAAAPc/asZT2jUSCOM/s1600/Flying_Pigs.jpg

WILCO
10-07-2016, 11:30 AM
http://www.phawker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ReturnOfTheFlyingPigsCROPPED_1.jpg