PDA

View Full Version : Computer died. new handle and password

samari46
09-24-2016, 01:00 AM
Well it finally happened my loyal computer of ten years died and took my password and handle with it. Used to be Frank46 no longer it's now samari46 so if you see the new handle it's the same old guy from Louisiana. Glad to be back. Hard to just read only the many posts and not to be able to respond. Glad to be back. Frank

Butchman205
09-24-2016, 01:15 AM
Glad to have you back Frank!

-Butchman

Bad Water Bill
09-24-2016, 01:16 AM
I truly understand.

Had a so called expert remove windows 10 and re install windows 7.

Now I have lost so much STUFF I spend most of my time reading books and wondering what to do next.

A word of advice,get a book and record each screen name and password before it is to late.

farmerjim
09-24-2016, 06:38 AM
I truly understand.

Had a so called expert remove windows 10 and re install windows 7.

Now I have lost so much STUFF I spend most of my time reading books and wondering what to do next.

A word of advice,get a book and record each screen name and password before it is to late.

I keep mine on a spreadsheet stored on a thumb drive. Printed copy in gun safe.

runfiverun
09-24-2016, 10:25 AM
I just use the same one everywhere. [shrug]

samari46
09-24-2016, 11:46 PM
I had multiple screen names and passwords that went with the old computer. Most I remembered but did loose a couple. So had to re register to get back here. Felt like withdrawal symptoms. Now have all written down for future use. Thanks for the welcome back. Was here when we had the aimoo,shooters and now castboolits. My favorite site. Frank