PDA

View Full Version : Crazy mark?

fatelk
09-20-2016, 07:58 PM
Has anyone heard from crazy mark? I see he hasn't been on here for a year, and I emailed him with no reply. I thought maybe he went to a different forum and maybe the I just have an old email address. I'm just trying to get back in touch to say hi, hope everything is ok. Anyone else here know him?

lylejb
09-20-2016, 10:05 PM
If I remember correctly, he was splitting his time between a job in Springfield and a home in Washington. He retired and moved back home. I'm not sure what happened to him after that. Hope all is well and you get a hold of him.

fatelk
09-20-2016, 10:17 PM
Yes, he's been retired and living in Pe Ell, Washington for a while now. He went through some health trouble and I hope it's all good now (the big C). I don't know him well but we met a few times and he loaned me a couple molds one time. He's a good guy. I haven't talked to him in quite a while.

Honestly, I worry about my friends. I've lost two friends to that damn cancer quite recently, and this week is my own ten-year anniversary of a skirmish with the evil affliction.

If anyone knows him from a different forum or something, let me know. Thanks!

onceabull
09-20-2016, 10:18 PM
My memory says he is "on heaven's range"

Sweetpea
09-20-2016, 10:28 PM
Yes, I believe he has passed on.

fatelk
09-20-2016, 10:57 PM
I'm so sorry, was afraid of that.

mold maker
09-21-2016, 10:43 AM
The older I get, the more friends I bury. Soon I'll be the only one left that knows me. Cancer is the thief I hate the worst.

Preacher Jim
09-21-2016, 12:14 PM
all my rowdy friend are going. i have fewer every month. keep in touch with the ones you have and let them know you care. cheerful words help a friend more than you know.

fatelk
09-21-2016, 11:58 PM
I found out through a mutual work acquaintance that he passed about a year ago, I just never heard at that time. I didn't know him real well; it just seems like these things have been hitting me hard lately. I'm still on the young side of a half century, and I've lost a lot of friends this year.