PDA

View Full Version : Pray for those injured in NYC, second bombing of the day!

MaryB
09-17-2016, 09:36 PM
This is breaking now live https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwYZM7ddNbM

Preacher Jim
09-17-2016, 10:43 PM
Lord be with those who are victims of the attack. Help that the perp be caught before any one else is hurt.

Artful
09-18-2016, 02:32 AM
Prayer offered that the attacker's in both New Jersey and New York City bomb attacks are caught before they can cause further Terror Attacks. And that those undeservedly injured heal completely with as little pain as possible.

buckwheatpaul
09-18-2016, 07:48 AM
Father the world is in an uproar and the people injured in the cowardly bombing yesterday are in need of Your love and grace. Father, please turn our attention and help us focus on what is wrong so that we can rise from the ashes and be strong and profess our love of You. Father we need Your help and I am imploring that You walk with those injured and heal them.

USMC87
09-18-2016, 08:31 AM
Prayers for all affected!

Boaz
09-18-2016, 08:57 AM
Be with the victims and their families Lord . Help them heal both physically and emotionally . Please help our country contain this kind of insanity Lord . In your name I ask . Amen

Pine Baron
09-18-2016, 08:58 AM
This one hit close to home. Seaside Park is 6 miles from my door. My prayers are for all those affected and a swift apprehension to those cowards who would perpetuate these attacks.

Blackwater
09-18-2016, 09:04 AM
Prayers rendered for those hurt in this newest attack. When will it end? How will it all end? That's in God's hands now. Even in this, His love is still always a constant. It's our willingness to follow Him that varies. God give us strength and wisdom enough to follow Him and His will even when sorely tested, like in this and other things.

Preacher Jim
09-19-2016, 06:28 AM
Lord be with the ones injured comfort and heal them.
Lord our country is under attack, I pray we turn back to you and get a president who will fight terrorists and protect our country.but you Lord must be our ultimate defender and projection.

MaryB
09-21-2016, 01:14 AM
I pray that the people of this country wake up to the evil that is infesting DC!