PDA

View Full Version : Goodness. I am glad in live in New Hampshire!

FISH4BUGS
09-04-2016, 02:31 PM
All we have to do is look to our neighbor to the South, the people's Republic of Massachusetts, to see how NOT to do things.

http://newbostonpost.com/2016/09/01/mass-ag-healey-gun-manufacturers-exchange-fire-in-court/

thxmrgarand
09-04-2016, 02:38 PM
New Hampshire remains the Live Free or Die state, not because of that motto adopted long ago but because it has no sales tax and no income tax. Still, please make sure you keep Senator Ayotte as she is far superior to the alternative, and that alternative may include a Democratic Party US Senate approving President Clinton's court picks. If you can, please go knock on some doors for Ayotte; I am not even sure if I am spelling her name correctly but I know she is in a tough race and gun owners need the Senate to remain Republican. If Trump is elected then so much the better. Thanks.

marlin39a
09-04-2016, 03:40 PM
I was born and raised in Worcester. Most of my pro-gun friends moved to New Hampshire. I hated winter, and moved to Arizona in 2000. I miss the food back east, but not the politics!

jonp
09-05-2016, 07:19 AM
Dont worry, pretty soon everyone in MA will be living there. They destroyed VT and are making great headway in ME

JSnover
09-05-2016, 08:20 AM
Could we build a wall? Call it a prototype for the US-Mexico border wall and vet anyone who wants to leave Massachusetts, make sure they're not radical liberals.

Geezer in NH
09-05-2016, 01:57 PM
S&W needs to move North to NH. That will make the M*****s feel better and when they do move there will be no need to hire any of them as NH has been making guns for a few centuries.

Yodogsandman
09-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Take their tolls, sell them alcohol and fireworks, then send em home. Jeesh!

Geezer in NH
09-06-2016, 09:13 AM
We do that already and you forgot cigarettes! They are gone as yesterday was Labor Day the last hurrah for most tourists.

Just got to get through the leaf peepers coming up next.

B. Lumpkin
09-06-2016, 09:23 AM
What is a leaf peeper? I've never heard that term before.

thegatman
09-06-2016, 09:28 AM
What is a leaf peeper? I've never heard that term before.
Someone who comes to your state to litter and take photos of the changing color in the leaves.

B. Lumpkin
09-06-2016, 09:47 AM
Ahhhh. That makes sense. Thank you!

marlin39a
09-06-2016, 10:09 AM
Some fond memories of living in Massachusetts:
You could not buy alcoholic beverages on Sunday. Make a beer run to New Hampshire.
Need to make a major purchase? Go to sales tax free New Hampshire.
Want to buy fireworks? Go to New Hampshire.
Want to save money on tobacco products? Go buy it in New Hampshire.
Want to enjoy your shooting hobby/allow for 2nd Amendment freedom? New Hampshire.

My God, how life in Massachusetts sucked!

jonp
09-06-2016, 10:35 AM
Someone who comes to your state to litter and take photos of the changing color in the leaves.

And stop in the middle of the to admire the view. If a moose is seen the stopping is done with skid marks

Boolit_Head
09-06-2016, 10:50 AM
Seems it's not just guns she is going after and being sued over.

http://newbostonpost.com/2016/08/29/exxonmobil-calls-mass-ag-actions-indefensible-partisan-and-unconstitutional/

WILCO
09-06-2016, 11:00 AM
Goodness. I am glad in live in New Hampshire!

Don't get too cocky. Not everyone on the Titanic made it into lifeboats.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hq6BWXOdkbo/T5NQMAFWsLI/AAAAAAAAClg/HZu7NQPv_oI/s1600/Titanic.jpg

jonp
09-06-2016, 12:19 PM
Read a story about that whole exxon thing much ballywhooed by NY's AG and other AG's. Its all fallen apart and speculation is this is the end of any political career that NY dirtbag may have wanted. CA never even filed to get on that doomed pc train