PDA

View Full Version : Cabelas

Tenbender
08-15-2016, 09:17 PM
Stopped in today looking for Red Dot, found none, and ask the clerk on the floor when they were going to get in some powder. I told him I had more than he had in stock. Anyway he said it was flying off the shelf soon as the stock boy's put it out. There was only 6 brick's of primers not counting shotgun.
Do you think the rush is on ?

LUCKYDAWG13
08-15-2016, 09:23 PM
Local gun shop by me his had bullseye on the Shelf for the past week or so also had lots of 22. Also found them at Walmart things don't look too bad right now here

Beagle333
08-15-2016, 09:25 PM
Looking better around here. I'm seeing more variety than usual.

Ed_Shot
08-16-2016, 08:35 AM
Cabelas in Ft. Worth had a good stock of primers last week.

dverna
08-16-2016, 12:03 PM
Actually, things are better. I was even able to get two jugs of Varget a few weeks ago.

If/when Hillary wins, things could get worse...a lot worse. I will buy a bit more powder and anther 50-75k primers and then I am set for life. 66 next month. Except for possible nerve damage affecting my left arm (makes it difficult to cast), health is good. But time is not my friend.

If I was younger, I would be stocking up NOW. Primers have unlimited shelf life and powder stores well if not exposed to high heat. That $180 jug of powder will look like a bargain in 5 years.