PDA

View Full Version : Been missing for awhile

tomme boy
08-12-2016, 05:08 AM
I want to say to a few people that I have had made some promises to, I am sorry for not holding up to my end of the deal. I have been having a bad year. I have been having health issues and have had a bunch of things stolen from me this year.

Now I'm dealing with the loss of my other half's father. Last year he had a very bad stroke and has been left almost no control of his body. He was being taken very well care of. He had to be helped to do almost everything. But there were some days that he could move around the house on his own. But only to maybe walk to the kitchen or to the bathroom by himself.

Right after the 4th of July when his only son came home with his two boys you could tell something changed. Well he had one of those days that he was able to get up and move around. He got a hold of a pistol somehow and went into the bathroom and said enough is enough.

When someone is pain and has lost hope, I wish you would ask for help. But sometimes, when one has lived a very full life and has watched his kids grow up. Has been farming his whole life. Has never asked for help for anything. Then was thrown into the pace he was., I would have done the same thing. Pride can make one do things that they would not normally ever think of doing.

leftiye
08-12-2016, 05:35 AM
Sorry to hear about your tribulations. My wishes for your best possible future. God be with you.

labradigger1
08-12-2016, 05:43 AM
Sorry for your family's loss Tomme.

MrWolf
08-12-2016, 08:45 AM
Sorry for your family's loss. That sucks and you are right about the pride.

w5pv
08-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Prayers sent for you and family,God Bless

Echo
08-12-2016, 01:16 PM
So sorry, TB. But I'm glad he made the decision he did - shows integrity, IMHO. And hope you own tribulations are over, at least for a while...

lightman
08-12-2016, 10:34 PM
You have had a rough year. Wishing you the best. Hang in there!

Blackwater
08-13-2016, 12:42 PM
I'm praying for the family he left behind.

DLCTEX
08-13-2016, 09:22 PM
Prayers sent.

Iowa Fox
08-13-2016, 10:17 PM
Sorry to hear of your hardships tomme. I haven't seen a post from you for so long I was really wondering what happened. Thanks for bringing us up to date. Prayers sent.

osteodoc08
08-14-2016, 04:47 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss Tomme. Many warrior cultures allow for dignified deaths. The body is just a temporary presence and may your family be comforted until it be time to be reunited completely. Prayers sent.