PDA

View Full Version : Manage attachments page

labradigger1
08-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Does anyone else have trouble with removing pics from this page?
It says, "uploads not used within one hour will be deleted"
I've been trying to delete them for years.

Geezer in NH
08-07-2016, 07:07 PM
If on the sell and swap pages delete before you close or "forget about it"

labradigger1
08-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Brass magnet walked me through the process.
Click on your name.
Click on user cp.
Click on attachments.
Click on the check box above all attachments and go to bottom is screen and click on delete.
Done.
Thanks again Ron.

Geezer in NH
08-08-2016, 07:57 AM
No boxes to check on the closed for sale or trade pics tried again they are still there.

BrassMagnet
08-08-2016, 07:27 PM
No boxes to check on the closed for sale or trade pics tried again they are still there.

You must view the page "full screen" as the boxes to check are all of the way to the right side of the page.

labradigger1
08-08-2016, 07:28 PM
I did it on iPad and they are there too.

Geezer in NH
08-10-2016, 09:19 AM
You must view the page "full screen" as the boxes to check are all of the way to the right side of the page.

On full screen, boxes to check are on photo's not in the closed for sale forum but no boxes on the ones that are closed. Been that way since may when I closed them out.

BrassMagnet
08-10-2016, 10:47 AM
On full screen, boxes to check are on photo's not in the closed for sale forum but no boxes on the ones that are closed. Been that way since may when I closed them out.

You must go through the "user cp" to access the correct "attachments" screen and then view it in full screen to access the correct checkbox to use the delete button.

Geezer in NH
08-10-2016, 03:17 PM
You must go through the "user cp" to access the correct "attachments" screen and then view it in full screen to access the correct checkbox to use the delete button.
BTDT don't work

Geezer in NH
08-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Perhaps this thread may help some.

Deleteing Pictures?
(http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?304976-Deleting-pictures)
PBYour answer #6 in that thread worked!!!!!!

If the pictures in question are attached to a thread you originated in the "Swappin & Sellin" forum there is a drop down marked "Administrative". If the thread has been locked, you have the option to "Open Thread". See the screen shot below.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=166534&d=1461031291

Once the thread has been opened you can delete the pictures attached to that thread.

The locked "Swappin & Sellin" threads are the only threads in which I have had this issue.

PB

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!