PDA

View Full Version : U.N. truck in America.

shaper
07-15-2016, 11:10 PM
Has anyone seen the U.N. trucks in America? I don't know how to put the web site in this , so you can see them if you go on line and see for yourself.

Outpost75
07-15-2016, 11:18 PM
They head southbound on I81 in WV all the time en route from Letterkenny Depot in PA down to I64 where they head east to port of Norfolk, VA for export. American made trucks and Amercian jobs paid for with your tax dollars. No black helicopters or conspiracy, we need the jobs.

shoot-n-lead
07-15-2016, 11:18 PM
http://endingthefed.com/alert-we-just-found-out-what-all-those-armored-un-trucks-are-doing-on-us-soil.html

Moonie
07-17-2016, 10:38 AM
According to my USMC son they are made here, we use the same vehicle in our military. Nothing to see here, move along.

Outpost75
07-17-2016, 12:15 PM
According to my USMC son they are made here, we use the same vehicle in our military. Nothing to see here, move along.

Exactly! Daily occurrance here. I suppose you would rather they outsource the jobs to China?

jonp
07-17-2016, 01:13 PM
not this again

shaper
07-17-2016, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the correct information. I'm for keeping the work in this country. I'm tired of seeing the work going to China.

StolzerandSons
07-17-2016, 02:20 PM
At any given time there are a few thousand Foriegn troops on U.S. soil. They are typically our allies and are here for cross training with our troops or intelligence sharing. Other reasons are for training of military police forces such as the various middle eastern troops we have trained to replace our troops as we withdraw from their countries. Or DEA and our military cross training with Mexico's military and civilian forces.

When it's a couple hundred thousand from a single country, such as China, then I'll be concerned but a few thousand scattered out all over the country from lots of different countries doesn't really worry me.

jonp
07-17-2016, 08:08 PM
At any given time there are a few thousand Foriegn troops on U.S. soil. They are typically our allies and are here for cross training with our troops or intelligence sharing. Other reasons are for training of military police forces such as the various middle eastern troops we have trained to replace our troops as we withdraw from their countries. Or DEA and our military cross training with Mexico's military and civilian forces.

When it's a couple hundred thousand from a single country, such as China, then I'll be concerned but a few thousand scattered out all over the country from lots of different countries doesn't really worry me.

I trained at Bragg with troops from all over the globe. Egyptians, English, Dutch, Israeli's, Indian's........ In fact, every year paratroopers at Ft Bragg can earn foreign jump wings by jumping under a jumpmaster from another country http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/fort-bragg-soldiers-earn-foreign-jump-wings/article_d2bc9f28-6d60-57a0-af60-b54eca4c1e65.html

It's how I got my Israeli Wings before going to Israel.