PDA

View Full Version : Jim Morris, the Trop Rock musician

David2011
07-13-2016, 09:35 PM
Posting this because I've seen Parrothead references in many posts and thought some of you may know or know of him. Jim has suffered a brain aneurysm and is far from home in a Seattle hospital on life support. This happened a few days ago and there is little information. Fortunately, he was on the way to play at an event and some other close friends are there with Jim and his wife.

From one of his songs, "Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street."

Jim, his family and friends could all use some prayers.

David

Boaz
07-14-2016, 05:55 AM
I have prayed before giving this reply . Please report on Jim if possible and thank you for requesting prayer .

Pine Baron
07-14-2016, 07:56 AM
Prayer sent.

Blackwater
07-14-2016, 12:53 PM
I don't know Parrothead, but I trust you guys who do, and prayers are up here for him and family and friends.

jmort
07-14-2016, 01:49 PM
I thought Jimmy Buffett was the leader of the Parrotheads.

David2011
07-16-2016, 12:39 PM
I'm sorry to report that Jim passed away. He was a good man and touched the lives of many in a positive, uplifting, party kind of way and will be missed terribly. His wife, Sharon, could use many prayers as she deals with the loss of her husband and their business. Jim was successful as a full time musician.

Thank you all,
David

Boaz
07-16-2016, 08:11 PM
Be with Jim's family in their time of loss and suffering . Help them Lord and hold them up until the grief is lessened knowing he is with you. Thank you Lord . Amen