PDA

View Full Version : Moose Moulds

dromia
07-13-2016, 04:57 AM
Any one know if this company is still in business? I have sent them repeated emails over the past couple of weeks about purchasing some moulds but have had no reply.

I am after Sharps paper cartridge ringtail bullet moulds, anybody else besides Moose moulds cutting this design?

ericp
07-13-2016, 06:24 AM
Tom at Accurate could whip one up. Just send him a drawing of what you want.

Eric

dromia
07-13-2016, 06:32 AM
Yes Accurate do ringtail designs that I am sure would work but they don't do pointy nose profiles, his bullets all have to have flat noses and I would prefer the pointed nose design.

If I get stuck then Accurate's design might be the only route left to me.

hporter
07-13-2016, 07:54 AM
Dromia,

They may travel around to the various shows and events. I bought my last mold from them in 2014. The business is a husband and wife team. Merrald and Sandy are very nice people, and once I got in touch with them they turned my sharps ringtail mould around very quickly.

I sent my Armi Sport sharps to Charlie Hahn for his conversion, and he recommended George Gompf of Tennessee Molds as another good mould maker. So I bought one of his as well. His website is:
http://oldfoxtraders.com/TnMolds/molds.htm

Regards,

Harold

1Hawkeye
07-13-2016, 08:48 AM
Yes they are still around. They were at the NSSA spring nationals at Ft.Shenandoah in May. There probably still catching up from all those orders they took in that week.

Rebel Dave
07-13-2016, 11:50 AM
On their email site, make sure you spell moulds (not molds). I went thru that also till I did that. They use that spelling in their e-mail.

Rebel Dave

dromia
07-13-2016, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the pointer to Tennessee moulds.

Yes the email spelling is correct I copied and pasted it from their web site.

dromia
07-14-2016, 01:49 PM
Thank you for all the replies, I finally received a reply from Moose Moulds today!