PDA

View Full Version : Five police officer,s killed.

Freightman
07-08-2016, 01:47 PM
In Dallas last night and more injured according to Fox news.

Blackwater
07-08-2016, 03:52 PM
It's over now for them, but there are 7 more in the hospital who need our prayers. When our leaders in the nation abide and abet things like this, what could we expect? And now, some are using it on the campaign trail, standing with the protesters, who admittedly in Houston, were peaceful, except for the "snipers." If you're my age, you remember when what Charles Whitman did was literally "unthinkable." No more is it unthinkable, but EXPECTED! What a change! And it didn't come about by accident or happenstance. It's been encouraged by many for quite a while now.

Where does it all seem to be leading us? Nowhere good, that is for CERTAIN!

osteodoc08
07-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Lawlessness will continue to worsen. Our police forces will have dwindling numbers as time goes on as this mentality continues. No one will want a career in law enforcement (and I don't blame them). The common citizen will be left to protect themselves from the wolves.

My my prayers go out to the true victims and to all our LEOs. I don't envy their position. I have several friends in LE and this disrespectful mentality is epidemic and I fear for their safety and commend them for their bravery of facing this abhorrent epidemic that has been brewing for some time.

God Speed.

jmorris
07-08-2016, 08:43 PM
with the protesters, who admittedly in Houston, were peaceful, except for the "snipers."

The protest was in Dallas. The shooter was unhappy with the BLM movement because he reportedly thought it was ruined by the likes of Al Sharpton.

and yes the DPD is loosing officers that are moving to better paid, less stress departments. IIRC 48 moved last month.

leeggen
07-08-2016, 08:50 PM
When our president and our att gen. puts a target on the back of our police force you can expect these things to happen. Even some of the local police cheifs have done the same. Nashvilles cheif allowed BLM marchers to illegally stop traffic on our interstates and not one person was arrested. But there were some officers that were repramanded for things they said during the march. More lives will be taken and the politicals will up their agendas.
Where will it end--- God knows for sure.
CD

fixit
07-08-2016, 09:34 PM
The sad reality is they are manipulating the system to drive "popular" opinion towards totalitarian mindsets. The really sad reality is,the masses aren't educated,or smart enough to realize they are being herded like livestock to slaughter!!!

starmac
07-09-2016, 12:24 AM
The protest was in Dallas. The shooter was unhappy with the BLM movement because he reportedly thought it was ruined by the likes of Al Sharpton.

and yes the DPD is loosing officers that are moving to better paid, less stress departments. IIRC 48 moved last month.

Where did you see where the shooter said he was unhappy with the blm or sharpton?

Wis. Tom
07-09-2016, 10:28 AM
Prayers sent for the families of the victims. The "event" is not falling into Obama's agenda as he would like. The gun used was a SKS, not an evil AR-15, but the media is doing a good job covering that up, and what is going on with the 3 others arrested in jail?

popper
07-09-2016, 04:11 PM
Ryan (House) is trying to get Cornyn's (Senate) bill passed before House summer recess. Got a nasty (well as nasty as he could get to his voter) reply to MY email to him. Bill basically (supposedly) puts gun prohibited list in hands of DOJ & FBI ( who knows who else). As the EVIDENCE shows, only guns DOJ has prohibited are for law abiding citizens. All the other shooters either weren't on anybody's list or were taken OFF by the DOJ!!!!!. Only way his bill will be stopped is by massive phone calls. McConnell and Cornyn keep pushing this **** even though they know it doesn't work. I was in Houston last week when it happened, Sheila just sang cumbyaa.
News Sun. nite had the civilian who was shot (took her teenage kids to the 'rally'), was soo happy police took care of her and kids. Dumb does as dumb is.

jsizemore
07-09-2016, 05:43 PM
Where did you see where the shooter said he was unhappy with the blm or sharpton?

CBS had a young female reporter say some junk like that. At the moment, I thought that she was full of s$%t, trying to separate "the movement" from being associated with the shooter. I figured the reporter to be a future press/speech writer for Hillary.

twc1964
07-09-2016, 08:30 PM
I feel for the slain officers and their families. Now Obama is using this to further militarize out police depts. Sickening.

TXGunNut
07-10-2016, 11:02 PM
I used to shoot against the Dallas PD pistol team and if those guys are any indication of the rest of the department we lost some very good men that night. Yes, they're underpaid and at times their morale is low but they have worked very hard to recruit minorities and do not tolerate racism on the part of their officers.
What happens next is a concern for me but right now my thoughts are with the families and other officers of these departments.