PDA

View Full Version : Too funny

starmac
06-12-2016, 04:57 PM
My wife works for a large local motel. The night before last there was a customer driving a jeep with a handy man jack in an attachment on the hood. It seeems some busybody called and reported them as to be driving around with an automatic weapon strapped to the hood, sooo the law decended on them. lol

My wife said, and I agree that anybody calling in and making ignorant reports should at the very least have to pay what it cost to investigate.

Stewbaby
06-12-2016, 05:17 PM
Well, then suckers will hurt ya...I had one slip one time and fly 20 feet, luckily I wasn't in front of it!

I agree with your statement that false reporting should bear some responsibility.

tunnug
06-12-2016, 06:10 PM
In the same vein of idiots making reports, my job requires me to spend the night at a hotel before heading home the next day, I carry a large backpack with all my overnight stuff plus my required items used in my job, I use a belt radio with a hand-mike not unlike the police use, I had the radio in an outside pocket of the backpack with the cord and mike stretched across the back to the other side pocket.
I had been in my room for a few hours when there was loud knocking at the door, I open the door and there stood two cops, they said someone had reported a man with a large backpack full of radios, I asked them what was the illegal part of that? they said nothing illegal but since the report had been made they had to look into it, told them who I was and what my job was, pretty much a waste of my and their time.
I'm sure the ******* who reported me stood at their window watching and waiting to see what would happen.