PDA

View Full Version : Ģcollet

abunaitoo
06-12-2016, 05:22 AM
I've heard they have new owners.
They no longer want business from Alaska and Hawaii.
They no longer ship USPS flat rate. Only expensive fed-ex shipping.
Excuse they gave is:
"The logistics issues involved with using a shipping service that will not accept 90% of our business caused a massive & unnecessary increase in expenses that far outweighed the amount of money that service brought in."
"Due to the logistics & cost of shipping by boat or air, we are now also only ship inside the Continental United States."
Sounds like a lots of BS to me.
I'm guessing most people don't care if the upper 48 gets the shaft from some vendors.
As long as the price is right for them, all is good.
I understand. Times are hard. Moneys short.
But.
I'm hoping some will send them a email showing your support for fellow shooters in the upper 48.
If you haven't checked out MidSouth, you should.
Their prices are almost always lower than the other places.

dragon813gt
06-12-2016, 08:23 AM
I do not buy them since ownership changed hands. Their prices went up instantly. And FedEx can never find my house. Sucks for them because I bought quite a bit from them.

I'm still wondering what happened to the image of my license. I didn't like having to submit it to begin w/. And as far as I'm concerned I should have been notified of the ownership change and asked if I wanted the image to transfer over. I trusted the original owners. The new ones are an unknown party and I don't want them to have the image. All inquiries have fallen on deaf ears.

kayala
06-12-2016, 04:49 PM
I've stopped shopping with them when they've had data breach a year or two ago and my CC got stolen.

Wild Bill 7
06-12-2016, 05:36 PM
Stopped by there last year to pick up a couple of things while on vacation. Wife's family lives in Johnson City, pulled in the parking lot a nice gentleman was getting in his truck and told me don't even try to get in because they won't answer the door. Called them to see if I could pick up some primers and was told I would have to have it shipped. They used to be very friendly but not anymore. Don't shop there anymore.