PDA

View Full Version : Daisy Customer Service rocks! I wish all were as good...

cbashooter
06-06-2016, 12:37 PM
Just got off the phone they are sending me a prepaid label via FedEx to take care of a slow shooting 499B bb gun I just bought from Midway USA . absolutely outstanding customer service.Midway told me it's my dime to ship back to them and then they would send me a replacement.I'm glad I called daisy.

Pyrmid air also covers return shipping on faulty products.no more airguns from midway usa.another airgun I had issue with from them would have cost me $55 shipped insured and the Importer Umarex it was the same thing.so I kept the faulty airgun.it was a $650 walther that's worth less than 1/2 now because it's only getting 9.5 fpe.

Taylor
06-06-2016, 05:44 PM
You did better than me.I called them a few weeks ago about some repair parts.The girl I talked to was quite a little wench.

cbashooter
06-06-2016, 08:52 PM
That's too bad .I've also had very good luck with Crosman.

Anschutz
06-11-2016, 03:11 PM
A slow shooting 499? That's already about as slow as it gets but that is what got me into competition shooting.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

cbashooter
06-13-2016, 03:42 PM
While waiting for my label to arrive I took a closer look at it. It was bone dry so I added some pure silicone lube down the opening when the barrel was off-cycle it and let it sit a bit. Now I'm getting 225 - 230 feet per second and man is it accurate. That baby is staying home.

Before I did that it was only getting a hundred and fifty feet per second