PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Pictures from upload manager

oliversasha
05-31-2016, 01:11 PM
I believe I am at my max capacity for pictures-----how do I delete older ones to make room ----Thanks Gary

salpal48
05-31-2016, 01:29 PM
I believe You can Only delete Photo That You posted On a Thread. You are Unable to Delete the one's In your master File. . after an Unknown They will fade away as i was told. . I sure you will get a Difference of Opinion. but this is what I have been Told
Sal

RustyReel
10-08-2016, 11:14 AM
OK, how do I delete "old" pictures from closed threads? They show up on the screen where I can delete pics but they will not let me select them to delete. Also, since the threads are closed apparently I can't edit them (not sure that would remove the pics anyway).

Did a search and can't find any info on how to do this. Any help will be appreciated!

William Yanda
10-08-2016, 01:08 PM
Following this as I had the same question.

Geezer in NH
10-08-2016, 02:57 PM
If the threads are in the swap and sell reopen the thread then delete the photo's took me a while to figure that out. then close the thread again.

Dan Cash
10-09-2016, 09:20 AM
Other than the for sale forum, it does not seem possible to delete. Suggestion: When account is full of pix, open a new account under a new name. No one will know you but you won't be burdened with old pictures:)