PDA

View Full Version : Buckshot, I got a Queston for you.

Bullshop Junior
10-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Buckshot
I have that h&r 150 leatherneck that I bought this spring. I am wondering if the H&R 165 leatherneck takes a different magazine than the 150 leatherneck? I am wondering because someone gave me a magazine that is for the H&R something or another. The man said that the magazine was made for the H&R leatherneck. I believe that H&R made 3 different leathernecks the 150 the 151 and the 165. I am also wondering it you can make a peice for the gun so that that the magazine that I have will work in my rifle.
thank you
DANIEL/BS JR.

Bret4207
10-23-2005, 09:19 AM
Daniel- Did you take a look at the Gun Parts Corportation website exploded view? That might help. You could also try Triple K and see if they make or show any different models. Thirdly try emailing H+R and see if they can help. There are a couple other websites that are heavy on H+R stuff- 24 Hr Campfire or Graybeard I think. You cold try there. Finally you could email Brownells and see if they know.

Bullshop Junior
10-23-2005, 05:29 PM
Daniel- Did you take a look at the Gun Parts Corportation website exploded view? That might help. You could also try Triple K and see if they make or show any different models. Thirdly try emailing H+R and see if they can help. There are a couple other websites that are heavy on H+R stuff- 24 Hr Campfire or Graybeard I think. You cold try there. Finally you could email Brownells and see if they know.

Tpr. Bret
I looked in gun parts and viola they have the parts I need, and I said whatda, $20.00 for two parts!!!!!!!
thank you for the help
DANEIL BS JR.

Buckshot
10-24-2005, 03:20 AM
.............BS Jr, wished I could have helped, but I really don't know anything about the H&R rifles. There were umpity bazillion 22 RF's made over the years.

...............Buckshot

Bullshop Junior
11-05-2005, 01:14 AM
.............BS Jr, wished I could have helped, but I really don't know anything about the H&R rifles. There were umpity bazillion 22 RF's made over the years.

...............Buckshot
Buck shot
That is ok. I went to Gun Parts and looked at the picture and took the gun a part unitil it looked the same. I found out that I needed some parts to replace the old ones in order to use the 10 shot, so after on hour of trying to get the gun back together I went to gunpart online and, darn-it, they were sold out. So I put the gun away and went outside and used a gun that goes BANG-BANG-BOOM-BOOM 18 times instead of 5, so now the gun is for sale at $125.
DANIEL/ BS JR

Bret4207
11-05-2005, 09:23 AM
Dan- Have your Dad find you a Stevens Favorite or Crackshot. They go boom for thousands of rounds. There's just a 20 second space between shots!

Bullshop Junior
11-11-2005, 01:06 AM
This question is not about the letherneck, this one is about the remington model 788. The other day I was looking for a stock for a mauser small ring, as I was looking for the stock I noticed a synthetic marlin 336 stock. I decided that later I would go back and get one for my marlin 336 with the stock that is being held together with bolts (poor people have poor ways). later as I was looking for the stock again I found a 788 stock made by the same brand as the stock that I wanted for the 336.
so I have 2 questions.
#1: what kind of quality are the ram-line stocks?
And #2: will the stock for the 308 778 fit the 223 788?
I did not mention how long I have wanted a synthetic 788 stock for the 223.
DANIEL/BS JR.