PDA

View Full Version : Midwayusa's Service

largecaliberman
05-15-2008, 02:39 PM
:castmine:I ordered 11 Lee ingot molds from Midway Usa and when it finally arrived, one of the molds did not have a handle. The Lee people probably missed that. Anyway, I emailed Midway's customer service yesterday and this morning (5:00 Hawaii time), I got a call from them acknowledging the problem and the gentlemen that called said it would be taken care of.

I check my email first thing in the morning and according to the email from Midway, they will be sending me not only the handle but the ingot mold as well. All I was asking is just the wooden handles. Talk about service, I give Midwayusa an A+++++++ overall.

I've been dealing with Midway for sometime now and their service, personell, etc is excellent.

:castmine:

carpetman
05-15-2008, 03:02 PM
largecaliberman---glad the personell at Midway are outstanding. Deal with their owner and you'll be holding onto your wallet real careful.

mold maker
05-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Been a Midway coustomer forever. I placed an order on Tuesday morning and the UPS man left it on my porch (NC) this evening. I've never had any problem with them or their service. I'll gladly pay a few cents more to deal with Midway USA.