PDA

View Full Version : I'm still praying for you...

GoodOlBoy
05-26-2016, 10:33 PM
I know I'm not on as often as I probably should be, but I just wanted to let all of you know I'm still praying for you. I get online as I can, but alot of days it's just more tiring than I can handle. Good Lord willing maybe one of these days I'll be in better shape again, until then I'm still around, just not like I use to be.

God Bless, and One Love.

GoodOlBoy

jcwit
05-26-2016, 10:51 PM
May God's will be done for you, may you be healed from whatever is ailing you and good health restored.

Seldom do I post messages such as this but many times I do pray for those here that need help.

God Bless you with His Healing Hands and The Holy Spirit shine on you!

Preacher Jim
05-27-2016, 07:58 AM
Brother we are praying for your healing.

USMC87
05-27-2016, 08:27 AM
We have been praying for your health and spiritual well being!

Blackwater
05-27-2016, 08:27 AM
Good Ol Boy, please accept our prayers for YOU too, sir. I think a lot of us here aren't quite so 10 ft. tall, bulletproof and immortal as we "used to be." I always end my prayers by praying for everyone here, who mostly don't talk about their own trials they're going through. Most of us have something nagging at us, but like you, are just glad to still be here and in the fight. Rest and reward will come soon enough, but until then, we've got things to do. We just can't charge quite as fast as we used to. Maybe that's why God lets us acquire a little wisdom as we go through life - so we can be even more effective in the battle when we start slowing down? Good works and words still matter, even if we can't quite go as fast or as far as we once could. Just keep up the good works and words.

GoodOlBoy
05-28-2016, 12:43 PM
Thank you all so much, and as always God Bless, and One Love.

GoodOlBoy