PDA

View Full Version : God bless

Hickok
05-15-2016, 09:16 AM
God's blessing on each and everyone here, may you and your families find favor in the sight of our loving King and Savior Christ Jesus. All of you have been a blessing and a help to me and my wife through all the heart break and loss we have endured over the last couple of months.

From Number 1, moderators, and members, you folks have lifted us up, and have eased the burden in more ways than you will ever know. I pray each of you feel a warm, joyous feeling in your heart and souls for what you have done for us. You will never know how much assistance and comfort you folks have rendered to my family.

I would hope each of you who read this, take it as I am talking directly to you, because I am.

My wife and I have begun to heal and mend somewhat, as time and prayers are great healers. I know we will never be the same, as life has changed permanently for us, and we can never go back to the way it was, but we are moving forward.

I also have several caring individuals here who have stayed in constant contact, and have put aside their own pain and shared, advised, and comforted me through the recovery process. To open their own wounds, and share their experience and help me overcome my own loss, is something that brings tears to my eyes, just knowing some dear person would do this to help me.

Others have went out of their way to organize help, and folks have taken from their own time, their own assets, to aid.

God will reward your kindness and I thank you.

Boaz
05-15-2016, 09:21 AM
I am still praying and am sure many others are also . You have friends here that care .

Blackwater
05-15-2016, 01:55 PM
All credit goes to God, Hickock. We're just laborers, but God always does the heavy lifting for us. Thank YOU for being the kind of guy who makes us WANT to do this. That matters too, ya' know?

shoot-n-lead
05-15-2016, 02:02 PM
Prayer continues and I am happy for reported progress.

buckwheatpaul
05-15-2016, 02:23 PM
Prayer have never stopped....yet you still find time to help others in need....God bless you and your wife....Paul

USMC87
05-15-2016, 02:41 PM
God bless you Ken, You and all the members here are always in my prayers. I too thank GOD that I have you Brothers and Sisters to call on to pray for each others request.

Teddy (punchie)
05-15-2016, 07:16 PM
God Bless to you also and yours, thanks for sharing your faith with us and in us.

Preacher Jim
05-17-2016, 11:34 AM
Ken you are a blessing to us. the chance to share the love of Jesus with you was a privelege.
may the Lord continue to heal and work through you and your family.