PDA

View Full Version : 3 D Cad Drawing

Hickory
05-06-2016, 08:53 AM
Who here does 3D cad drawing and do it so that it rotates?
Send me a PM if you can do this sort of work.

Electric88
05-06-2016, 09:15 AM
Define rotates?

Electric88
05-06-2016, 09:16 AM
PM sent

kingstrider
05-07-2016, 11:11 AM
I downloaded SketchUp for a project and it worked fine for me.

JWT
05-07-2016, 11:19 AM
I can do 3D AutoCAD. What are you looking for?

MarkP
05-07-2016, 08:01 PM
Are you looking to make an animation or an assembly? I can do 3D CAD.

Hickory
05-07-2016, 08:46 PM
I was going to try to keep this under wraps until they could get it up and running, but, no success. The following it the text of the idea.

I have an idea and would like to share this idea with someone who might want to tackle it.

First off I want nothing for myself.

Here's the idea;
A lot of people do not know where "exactly" the vital spots are on game animals at different angles. Examples; a deer broadside is easy enough to get a heart/lung shot. But a deer quartering at you facing either right or left is hard to know where the heart is for a good clean shot.
The same if the animal is offering a quartering shot away from you, or any other angle that deer might present themselves in the woods, including shots from a tree stand.

A 3D rotating drawing that shows the location of the heart no matter what the angle could be used by hunters to know where the heart is inside a deer at any angle.

I don't know if anything like this exist or not, but I've never seen it. Knowing the market, it's out there already.

I was thinking it would be a way for someone with the skills to produce something like this and make a little money.

Hickory

varmintpopper
05-07-2016, 10:35 PM
If it's facing away from You.......Do a Texas Bullseye Shot !

Hickory
05-08-2016, 04:23 AM
If it's facing away from You.......Do a Texas Bullseye Shot !

Personally I'd never take that shot, unless I were in a survival situation.
Too much chance of ruining too much meat.

Hogtamer
05-08-2016, 08:42 PM
A lot of archers need that demonstrated...they get 30 ft up a tree, shoot a deer 15 yd from base of tree and wonder what happened. Such a steep angle gets one lung at best and most often no deer.

JWT
05-10-2016, 12:25 AM
"The Perfect Shot, North America" by Craig Boddington and "The Perfect Shot: Shot Placement For African Big Game" by Kevin Robertson do a pretty good job of showing the locations of the vital organs. Elevated angle shots like you would get from a tree stand are not covered though.