PDA

View Full Version : A birthday surprise!!!!

Pipefitter
04-29-2016, 05:29 PM
My wife and I live on a small lake, and we have gotten a "reputation" for being able to find a home for just about anything except live animals. We have helped several people with house clean-outs when they have sold their lake home, and I have winterized and done spring opening of homes for many years here.
A long time resident here has decided to move south to warmer weather and my Wife is helping them clean out their house. Well today is my birthday and she told the couple that, they reached in the box of "get rid of stuff" and handed her a $300+ underwater digital camera and told my wife to tell me happy birthday. They said they have used it MAYBE once or twice, it still has good batteries in it. I will have to read the instructions to see how deep I could take this in the water.

Smoke4320
04-29-2016, 05:45 PM
So now you can take pics of all those home mortgages that I keep hearing about that are underwater :) :)

congrads

OS OK
04-29-2016, 07:40 PM
Check those batteries right away…can't rely on them not to puke out their fillings in the camera…it's a hassle sometimes but I try not to leave batteries in anything but my flashlights anymore.

OS OK…Oh Yeah, almost forgot…Happy b-Day!