PDA

View Full Version : Brownells retail store

trapper9260
04-26-2016, 09:50 AM
I do not know if this was posted anywhere else .If was sorry for the extra post. If not think some might like to see about this.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/bapid=458/ClientPage/Brownells-Retail-Store

Isaac
04-26-2016, 11:30 AM
I've been waiting for the store to open. I was out there two springs ago when it was under construction. I'm in the mood for a road trip.

Thanks for posting.

Isaac

Iowa Fox
04-26-2016, 09:25 PM
Might just have to stop and check it out. Been driving by since the footings were poured.

Nelson8585
04-26-2016, 09:39 PM
Nice store. Most handguns I have seen at a retail store, has to be several hundred and they are not behind glass. Computers set up so you can order anything in their catalog and walk out with it minutes later.

RugerFan
04-27-2016, 01:47 AM
I happened to be in the area for work the first week it opened, so i had to stop in. There were a fair amount of guns displayed and various accessories. I was able pick up a few things I needed. Also stopped by a Scheels about an hour away. It was my first time in one of those and noticed they were VERY well stocked in powder.

trapper9260
04-27-2016, 09:59 AM
I happened to be in the area for work the first week it opened, so i had to stop in. There were a fair amount of guns displayed and various accessories. I was able pick up a few things I needed. Also stopped by a Scheels about an hour away. It was my first time in one of those and noticed they were VERY well stocked in powder.

The people in Scheels know more about there things then Cabela,I see Scheels have more things for powder and shot then I see in Cabela.